Media Khabib submitted Justin by triangle instead or armbar because he didn't want to hurt him

barry bonds , mark mcgwire, jose canseco

completely ruined the sport for me ... haven't watched a game in over 20+ years

I believe it's our primal instinct. If I held your head under water you would flail your arms around like a lil bitch cause that's what we do when we can't breath.

not the same thing.

Watch the Rener Gracie breakdown. He went for mounted triangle but didn’t get his foot in the right place so switched to armbar. The only reason it went back to triangle is because Gaethje sat up into it defending the armbar. It wasn’t khabib’s choice... khabib fans have been reaching lately
Khabib himself said it to DC, this isn't a fan theory. And i totally believe anything that comes out of Khabib's mouth...and the fact that DC credited the story makes me believe it even more

He literally did what he wanted to Justin, Gaethje's worst nightmare.

I believe Khabib.

This isn't the first time we'd have seen it.

E.g.:
* Cowboy chose to sub Melvin Guillard because he didn't want to further damage him
* Machida gave the ref plenty of time to call it, I think vs CB Dolloway

Oh really? Tell us more!

Is that why he didn’t go for an arm bar at the end of the first round?? Lol

I believe Khabib.

This isn't the first time we'd have seen it.

E.g.:
* Cowboy chose to sub Melvin Guillard because he didn't want to further damage him
* Machida gave the ref plenty of time to call it, I think vs CB Dolloway

Machida vs Munoz, the head kick?

Same with Vitor, after the kick he just stopped.

Khabib himself said it to DC, this isn't a fan theory. And i totally believe anything that comes out of Khabib's mouth...and the fact that DC credited the story makes me believe it even more

The fact that DC said it makes me believe it even less.

Haters will say hes lying. Khabib literally could have done whatever he wanted with Gaethje on the ground.
True. Wasn't expecting that but when he got him at the end of the first...I knew he was screwed. There was no resistance whatsoever.

I don't know how any of you could have watched that fight without realizing Khabib was thinking about what he was going to do and how he was going to do it the entire time. The strikes that he absorbed we're absolutely because he was deciding what he wanted to do Khabib absolutely showed that he is on a completely different level.

He was only struck because he was thinking but almost nothing looked in any way like a threat to him and when he made his decision he imposed his will.

Watch the Rener Gracie breakdown. He went for mounted triangle but didn’t get his foot in the right place so switched to armbar. The only reason it went back to triangle is because Gaethje sat up into it defending the armbar. It wasn’t khabib’s choice... khabib fans have been reaching lately
Who is reaching? DC just said it.

Justin tapped to a choke just like anyone would have, of course he would have tapped to an armbar.

Fun Fact of the day:

There used to be a saying among OG BJJ Black Belts in Brazil that they wouldn’t even bother attempting locks against the Japanese because they were known for not tapping... so instead they would put them out with chokes.

<BC1>

OffensiveEminentBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

Honestly,watching it again. When he took him down at the end of rd 1 he realized that the submission is going to be easy to get. He felt his weakness on the ground. That's why he got the submission only seconds after he got the 2nd takedown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back