Khabib swimming backwards - DO NOT WATCH!!!

dude, did you just wake from a coma?

Sorry man, I had never seen this before.

Yes there have been a couple of extended periods where I was off the grid entirely.

When was it from / was it posted?

it's cool man, just change title to (video - must watch) AGAIN !!!!
And argue fiercely about your latest favourite GOAT or no-one will read anymore
And make sure you @Snake Master so she can come in and make some short and sweet comment about how connor is a better swimmer too

Why did you write "must watch" in the title?

it's cool man, just change title to (video - must watch) AGAIN !!!!
And argue fiercely about your latest favourite GOAT or no-one will read anymore
And make sure you @Snake Master so she can come in and make some short and sweet comment about how connor is a better swimmer too

well

I was going to oblige with a hilarious new thread title

But your nasty edit to first post has got me offside

hmmmmmm

he's not swimming backwards you fucking moron...

then EXPLAIN HOW HE IS GOING BACKWARDS
i think you should explain it, you dont seem to understand the concept. he is swimming upstream. that's not backwards you cunt. is he doing a fucking backstroke?

i think you should explain it, you dont seem to understand the concept. he is swimming upstream. that's not backwards you cunt. is he doing a fucking backstroke?

eh???

He is NOT SWIMMING UPSTREAM!

HE GOING OTHER DIRECTION FROM UPSTREAM !!!!

Sorry man, I had never seen this before.

Yes there have been a couple of extended periods where I was off the grid entirely.

When was it from / was it posted?
He's been doing this for a long time. If you watch the dagestan chronicles, he swims there yearly

He's been doing this for a long time. If you watch the dagestan chronicles, he swims there yearly

thx man

I honestly really want to visit Dagestan. Once the Covid is past and if wife isn’t pregnant I will.

thx man

I honestly really want to visit Dagestan. Once the Covid is past and if wife isn’t pregnant I will.
I wonder how it is now. Its a country that was worn torn. King Mo talked about having to be evacuated from a building because some extremists wanted to bomb his building. I supposed its a little more modernized now. You have to figure early 2000s was around the time they had two civil wars.

Khabib kinda put dagestan on the map for mainstream, so I hope they have some sort of tourism business propping up lol

Back