khabib vs colby covington

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
who do you think is the better mma grappler?

i know colby is a much better wrestler in wrestling terms i also find him to be better than khabib as well in mma grappling

people will say colbys a 170 and khabib is a 155 but colbys a very small 170 to khabib being a huge 155 tbh colby walks around at 187 which is around what khabib walks around at.

so i dont think you can throw it off as colby is to big so it wouldnt be fair

At this point i would say Khabib; though that might change depending on what we see in Covington vs Usman.

Khabib because when he takes you down you usually stay there

Khabib because when he takes you down you usually stay there
ehh not really sometimes but remember khabbib had to take a guy down 27 times in 1 fight lol i think reason colby has issues is hes a small 170 and has issues riding guys out he did a great job with lawler with that crossbody ride against the fence

At this point i would say Khabib; though that might change depending on what we see in Covington vs Usman.
well we got to see both men fight rda i think colby dominated rda more in the grappling

I might actually take Colby in that one because he can actually strike. Has no power, but he can strike.

I might actually take Colby in that one because he can actually strike. Has no power, but he can strike.

i dont think its as much as hes a very small 170 he should be a 155 tbh dudes smaller than pettis

i think colby much better than usman iv seen chandler taking down usman in the gym whos a small 155er i just hope usman size isnt to much usmans a big 170 and sadly even 5 pounds can make a big difference i know usman wont out strike colby though thats for sure

i dont think its as much as hes a very small 170 he should be a 155 tbh dudes smaller than pettis
Covington is bigger than Anthony Pettis. He is far more toned than him at Welterweight and Pettis has a lot of outer layer fat. As far as Khabib vs Colby, I think it would be Colby’s match if he could keep it at standup for the most part - his wrestling could fend off Khabib enough to do so.

Attachments

• 1FAD2C40-9C09-49FC-BD44-AAF215ADABB6.jpeg
    1FAD2C40-9C09-49FC-BD44-AAF215ADABB6.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 5
colby couldnt hold rda down like usman and khabib did. he absoloutely did not dominate him more then khabib, and khabibs a way better overall grappler.

Khabib is much better mma grappler, Colby is bigger so he could probably outstrike him

you honestly think khabibs fundamental wrestling is better than an all american division 1 ?

You make it sound like Russians aren’t the best wrestlers, under folk rules, Colby might have the advantage if khabib was just a freestyle wrestler, he isn’t a regular freestyler though, khabib mma wrestling is way superior to colbys, khabib is probably a way better freestyle wrestler and is way better mma wrestler.

You make it sound like Russians aren’t the best wrestlers, under folk rules, Colby might have the advantage if khabib was just a freestyle wrestler, he isn’t a regular freestyler though, khabib mma wrestling is way superior to colbys, khabib is probably a way better freestyle wrestler and is way better mma wrestler.

you do know khabib went into mma because he wasnt good enough to pursue wrestling thats when he started doing sambo and mma hes even said he started at 14 15

you do know khabib went into mma because he wasnt good enough to pursue wrestling thats when he started doing sambo and mma hes even said he started at 14 15

I didn’t, still from words from the aka team, Khabib wrecks everyone in wrestling, so the question is, are Russians so much better than their American counter part?

I didn’t, still from words from the aka team, Khabib wrecks everyone in wrestling, so the question is, are Russians so much better than their American counter part?

in freestylee rules sure its a lot like how gsp was amazing at takedowns for mma when he really only used like 4 moves he was just so explosive at getting in

khabib is different in that he really needs that fence or hes shooting sloppy low singles from distance which is very dangerous the wall isnt wrestling its totally an element for mma only with takedowns and defense

Back