Reaction score
found this on reddit.. it applies to sherdoggers aswel
ckr7r5m28qy41.png

Khabib will never lose at lightweight

Welterweight is where things get murky for him

found this on reddit.. it applies to sherdoggers aswel
View attachment 768561

He is very humble.

If I were a betting man, I would put money on Justin to KO Khabib.

Khabib will not be able to hold Justin down and keep him there. Khabib gets tired himself and has to stand with grapplers eventually.

Justin is the best combination of wrestling defense with great striking Khabib has ever faced.

Justin probably is the best wrestler period that Khabib has faced.

Gaethje already robbed us of Ferguson vs Khabib.

We don't need him to rob us of Khabib vs Conor 2.0

Justin also said if he didn't knock tony out in the first few rounds then tony would carve him up in the championship rounds and submit him.

He is very humble.

If I were a betting man, I would put money on Justin to KO Khabib.

Khabib will not be able to hold Justin down and keep him there. Khabib gets tired himself and has to stand with grapplers eventually.

Justin is the best combination of wrestling defense with great striking Khabib has ever faced.

Justin probably is the best wrestler period that Khabib has faced.

Justin's wrestling, like all D1 wrestlers in MMA is massively overhyped.

I'll always tune into a Conor fight, don't hate the guy like a lot of people on here, but fuck no! I'm tired of this shit, too many divisions getting fucked over because of money fights and people playing games etc.

Khabib's biggest challenge is the weight cut. Eventually he will have to move up.

Hearing this fight won’t go until September is just brutal. The belt is being defended once every 12 months. Nobody in the top 10 wants to fight. I’ve lost all interest in what should be the best division in the UFC.

I can think of numerous people/entities to blame. But, what’s the point. It’s just a joke at this point. My interest level is only lower for the W125 division. Now that’s saying something.

Hearing this fight won’t go until September is just brutal. The belt is being defended once every 12 months. Nobody in the top 10 wants to fight. I’ve lost all interest in what should be the best division in the UFC.

I can think of numerous people/entities to blame. But, what’s the point. It’s just a joke at this point. My interest level is only lower for the W125 division. Now that’s saying something.
See you in september

gaethje is humble about his abillity perhaps i believe in him more than he believes in himself. that doesn't make me wrong fuck you I'm not a clown.

No one gives a shit about Conor vs Khabib 2. Let him go fight Nate or someone on a losing streak.

It's practically impossible to make a solid prediction about how the fight will play out, since Khabib lives to grapple and Justin was a D1 All-American, but hasn't displayed much of his wrestling in his MMA career. The way I see it, Khabib is decent at stand-up and great at grappling, and Justin is the other way around. Can't wait until the new 2020 date.

Khabib is going up against the best defensive wrestler in lightweight history imo... I hope to get good odds though on Justin...

Back