Khabib's Dad is the coolest Dad in MMA

MMA reborn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The fact that he is also a coach to all those young fighters.

Lets see how Machachev does on the co main. His striking is on point.

By the way alot of alphas in the crowd. Not like American 6'5 250lb, 2% bf MMA fans

They all probably train too. Russia is sparta. Our president can probably beat half of sherdog at the same time

By the way alot of alphas in the crowd. Not like American 6'5 250lb, 2% bf MMA fans

They all probably train too. Russia is sparta. Our president can probably beat half of sherdog at the same time

You really just looking at that crowd and thinking "mmm... look how strong and manly those thicc bois in the crowd are oh yeaahh.."

<17><{walkerwhut}>

all parents must feed children to bear until become strong

Beat me to it
giphy.gif

You really just looking at that crowd and thinking "mmm... look how strong and manly those thicc bois in the crowd are oh yeaahh.."

<17><{walkerwhut}>

Comparing Russian crowd to American

How did those drunk Conor fans end up when they faced Russian Khabib fans

I saw all of them drop like flies

Comparing Russian crowd to American

How did those drunk Conor fans end up when they faced Russian Khabib fans

I saw all of them drop like flies

Dunno didn't watch, not a connor fan and Connors not American. All Americans aren't the 3 Conor fans that got washed.

My only question is why are you looking at a crowd of men and salivating about how big and strong they are? Seems pretty homoerotic and not very alpha. Not that there's anything wrong with that

<BirdieOwn><17>

Yeah doesn't even seem close to the coolest dad. Maybe if 'cool' means strict and closed minded.

Religion is for the mentally weak anyway.

i don't know about that. a lot of fighters are religious, and the mental strength it takes to risk getting humiliated in front of the world must be pretty high.

Yeah, I wish my dad still spanked me at 30....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back