Khabib's father made a brilliant statement

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is a brilliant statement by Khabib's father. He is trying to fully retake the high ground. Very smart statement.

"I forgive Conor McGregor, it's all in the past. You must make an analysis of everything that went on and take lessons on board," Abdulmanap wrote

"I spoke with the elders and the wise men of our community, and we decided to move to new heights. I hope that there is a benefit in this, Inshallah (God willing)."

tony-mcgregor-ufc-229.jpg

I want to see Abdulmanap break this Irish bum in half

Arthur Fonzarelli's Dad once told him:
"Don't go out in the rain in your socks."

I appreciate the raw being the bigger, wiser men route.

They know what guys our age are up to, what we often say and do. They know all of that already. Been there, done that.

tony-mcgregor-ufc-229.jpg

I want to see Abdulmanap break this Irish bum in half
It would take all of 2 seconds to shut Tony's stupid mouth up. I think Khabib shut him up already when he beat his loud mouth boy though.

Even Conor himself said he wishes his mum would take his dad's phone off him.

My question is what if they didn't forgive Conor? What would they do? (fookin nottin)

My question is what if they didn't forgive Conor? What would they do? (fookin nottin)

You can say all the dumb shyt you want I'm just glad C Mac is out of the woods free....Rematch will be interesting.

lol how can you say that when they've already done something?

the Dagestani's and Khabib were foolish on the night of the fight, but it's pretty clear who's more "bout dat life".

This is a brilliant statement by Khabib's father. He is trying to fully retake the high ground. Very smart statement.

"I forgive Conor McGregor, it's all in the past. You must make an analysis of everything that went on and take lessons on board," Abdulmanap wrote

"I spoke with the elders and the wise men of our community, and we decided to move to new heights. I hope that there is a benefit in this, Inshallah (God willing)."

The fact he had to consult his "wise men" of his community says alot about how backwards and dangerous that society is. It's like dealing with the Mafia

I see how stupid the average young/young-ish person is nowadays, reacting out of raw misguided emotion without employing any critical thinking or even common sense, and I can't help but think that they would benefit from this sort of elder guidance. I'm not a Khabib fan, but I'm becoming a Khabib's dad fan.

The fact he had to consult his "wise men" of his community says alot about how backwards and dangerous that society is. It's like dealing with the Mafia
You need to travel or read more books, meet new people and the like.

Back