Khabib's last 3-4 fights in UFC before retirement to cement him as absolute LW GOAT

Why is Khabib talking about retiring already

Dude is 30 and has taken little damage
I doubt this fight happens for some reason. Maybe if askren wins the belt which could happen...

Hm.

Lots of good fights for khabib. 3 fights seems so short but the guy has been wrestling since hes a toddler and has alot of crazy near career ending injuries,so it makes more sense,you look at it that way. A long treacherous road.

I think HJJ is right. It has to do with injuries.

Plus he wants to go out on top. His father said in interviews that you are at your physical peak as an athlete between 29-31 and after that you start to decline.

I think he could go for a couple more years, but that's what they believe.

Last edited:
Khabib needs to face a Div 1 wrestler
Zzzzz

You mean a d1 wrestler needs to earn a fight w khabib

After that do we go back to strikers who will ko him or hes ducking 170?

Abdulmanap is an amazing man. This guy molded Khabib into a world champion from a very young age and has taught him the value of discipline and hard work. We all should strive to be like this man to our children.

Abdulmanap is an amazing man. This guy molded Khabib into a world champion from a very young age and has taught him the value of discipline and hard work. We all should strive to be like this man to our children.
He smesh our champion with ease. Straight up heihachi style. " if you are my son you will beat this bear"

Khabib is his son.

He smesh our champion with ease. Straight up heihachi style. " if you are my son you will beat this bear"

Khabib is his son.

LOL " if you are my son you will beat this bear" <Lmaoo>

That would be some final boss at a video game type of shit :D

17-goro-real.w710.h473.jpg

I bet he would take the challenge. Imagine all that tiramisu he could eat.

I bet he would take the challenge. Imagine all that tiramisu he could eat.
:D

Maybe you could dress Brock in a bear suit and do Khabib vs Bear rematch.
That's when Khabib finishes career and joins WWE though or for Japanese market, they like freaky shit

I translated an interview with Khabib's father today and an interview with Khabib yesterday. He mentioned that Khabib has 1 last fight on the contract and that he has 3-4 fights in him left at "serious" level.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-with-conor-askren-lee-ferguson-more.3940221/

Khabib said that he would like to got to 30-0 and retire.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...r-win-something-first.3939271/#post-150770469

What are the 3-4 fights for Khabib before retirement to cement him as the undisputed LW GOAT?

Abdulmanap:

Q: What do you think has Khabib achieved everything in MMA?
A: We have 1 last fight on UFC contract and then 4 month after that with Reebok. Then we must get a new contract or we are free to go, we have many other offers from different promotions.

Q: Ok so one last fight on the contract, but how many fights do you give Khabib to achieve everything.
A: I think 3-4 more fights will be enough. Only the almighty know how it all will turn out, but that's our plans.

Q: Are there fights, for instance with Ben Askren, that you wouldn't take because of rating reasons.
A: I think fights like Ben Askren, St.Pierre and even Roy Jones Jr who was trying to make a fight with Khabib. All of that can be done later (after he achieved everything) in Russia. It's not long time left until that, a year or two at most. Those fights can be done anywhere later, Philipines, Tokyo, Moscow, London. Khabib is not going to be doing "senior" competition, but for real sporting competition while defending the UFC belt, I think he has 3-4 fights left in him.

Q: So you got an offer for 15 million from UFC? (For McGregor rematch)
A: Straight away or in 6 month. Some of his skills have improved, we can see that. But we are also on another level know when it comes to striking. Who would have thought before that we would drop him. No one.

One more thing. There are guys who waited a long time and deserve to fight Khabib. We have to respect them as fighters... this also has to be taken into account.

That's Porier and Ferguson. I think Ferguson deserves it the most. He is number 1 contender if you only think about the sporting side of things.

About Conor, yes let's get the crowd going, make some good money... "hype it up" as they say. Get some more fans and subscribers. Let's do it... we can take on Diaz as well.

We are in a position to choose. Our task is to prepare, train and fight. UFCs task is to prepare a new contract with our interests taken into account.
The guy fought Horcher, MJ, Barboza, then fucking Al short notice for the belt, then defended against 2 year layoff drunkard Conor that is one of his easiest matchups. He isnt even close to LW GOAT.

Pure resume wise a few more fights
This is how the other goats stack up
Alvarez record

Pettis
Melendez
RDA
Gaethje
Henderson
Thompson
Diaz
Khabilov
Edgar
Guida
Miller
Cerrone
Varner

Cerrone record
Hernandez
Henderson
Alvarez
Barboza
Stephen
Guillard
Castillo
Varner
Siver
Oliveira

RDA record
Diaz
Cerrone
Pettis
Henderson

FERGUSON record
Castillo
Pettis
Lee
Barboza
Tibau
RDA
Thompson
Lando

BJ penn record

Sanchez
Florian
Sherk
Pulver
Stephenson
Gomi
Matt Serra
Caol uno

Khabib record
AL(1day notice)
Mcgregor(1-1 at lightweight of two year lay off)
Barboza
MJ
Tibau
RDA
Healy

As you can see calling Khabib lightweight GOAT is laughable and not justified

jesus christ, so is calling BJ penn goat....

The guy fought Horcher, MJ, Barboza, then fucking Al short notice for the belt, then defended against 2 year layoff drunkard Conor that is one of his easiest matchups. He isnt even close to LW GOAT.

So in your opinion in 3-4 fights there is nothing he can do to be goat?

Alvarez record

Pettis
Melendez
RDA
Gaethje
Henderson
Thompson
Diaz
Khabilov
Edgar
Guida
Miller
Cerrone
Varner

Cerrone record
Hernandez
Henderson
Alvarez
Barboza
Stephen
Guillard
Castillo
Varner
Siver
Oliveira

RDA record
Diaz
Cerrone
Pettis
Henderson

FERGUSON record
Castillo
Pettis
Lee
Barboza
Tibau
RDA
Thompson
Lando

BJ penn record

Sanchez
Florian
Sherk
Pulver
Stephenson
Gomi
Matt Serra
Caol uno

Khabib record
AL(1day notice)
Barboza
MJ
Tibau
RDA
Healy

Lol why are you only putting notes downplaying wins for Khabib's fights but not the others?

So in your opinion in 3-4 fights there is nothing he can do to be goat?
Well considering it's gonna be winner of max vs Dustin, then Diaz for no reason, then Conor 2..... No. He would have to do Tony, Holloway, Porier, maybe Pettis. Then I could see it discussed but hard to top BJ going up and beating the WW goat at the time and beating him in his strong suite. It would be like Khabib stepping up and outgrappling GSP and subbing him

Lol why are you only putting notes downplaying wins for Khabib's fights but not the others?
I could do it for them aswell
I’m not saying he’s GOAT though, calling Khabib goat atm is ridiculous imo
2-3 more wins and he’s there

Then why didn't you?
My point was how other fighters have better lightweight resumes
McGregor isn’t a impressive win at lightweight nor is a inactive AL on one day notice
Khabib is not lightweight GOU

Alvarez record

Pettis
Melendez
RDA
Gaethje
Henderson
Thompson
Diaz
Khabilov
Edgar
Guida
Miller
Cerrone
Varner

Cerrone record
Hernandez
Henderson
Alvarez
Barboza
Stephen
Guillard
Castillo
Varner
Siver
Oliveira

RDA record
Diaz
Cerrone
Pettis
Henderson

FERGUSON record
Castillo
Pettis
Lee
Barboza
Tibau
RDA
Thompson
Lando

BJ penn record

Sanchez
Florian
Sherk
Pulver
Stephenson
Gomi
Matt Serra
Caol uno

Khabib record
AL(1day notice)
Barboza
MJ
Tibau
RDA
Healy

How come you dont pick at the circumstances of every fight on everyone elses list. Layoffs,roids,short notice,early stoppages etc etc

Back