Khabibs Manager is 100% Salt

Yeah... Ali is an idiot. Not sure who is the bigger piece of shit between him and Malki.

What is this, the third time youve quoted me today?

I’ll humor you. Here’s your response you’ve been yearning for my son
You are actually keeping count? I'm sorry, I didn't know I was so far in your head.

I don't understand Kevin Lee, he talks about wanting a 165 class and avoids 170 because he just wants to be as big as possible for 155. He wants a class just 5lbs away from 170. Stupid idea.

Thread about Ali always delivers. GOAT popcorn manager

giphy.gif

Tyron Woodley lol, he is acting like he is a draw and hasn't been co-main/main card fight to bigger champion fighters.

You are actually keeping count? I'm sorry, I didn't know I was so far in your head.
Reading comprehension clearly isn’t your forte because I was asking a question, not making a statement.

Keep begging on your knees for my responses peasant

What is this, the third time youve quoted me today?

I’ll humor you. Here’s your response you’ve been yearning for my son

My god ur a goof... Get some fresh air you wannabe Tony Toughguy...

Yeah... Ali is an idiot. Not sure who is the bigger piece of shit between him and Malki.
I lean Ali. Malki is an unethical idiot who has no scruples as long as it furthers his client's (and and therefore his own) bottom line. Ali is all of this, plus he thinks he's a gangster. Malki may very well be the bigger idiot, but I think Ali is the bigger piece of shit.

But ultimately it seems these qualities tend to make for successful MMA managers haha.

Last edited:
Reading comprehension clearly isn’t your forte because I was asking a question, not making a statement.

Keep begging on your knees for my responses peasant
You replied to me once more. I will now give you two options and you will choose one. Either keep replying to me and making me laugh or ignore me like a good little bitch. Dance my puppet.

Back