News Khabibs previous contract details got leaked; 21k/21k, 24k/24k, 27k/27k, 30k/30k

This was his 2nd deal. He was 21-0 and just beat Healy and got ranked for that win heading into RDA fight.

Put another way, the contract was signed when Khabib was one win past being an unranked fighter. I agree with everyone that fighter pay is too low in general, but I can also understand that at the time, he wasn't a big name, didn't bring in the viewers, and hadn't been uniquely impressive in those wins (one of which he had failed to make weight).

khabib and his fans pretend to be so outraged with conor’s promotional trash talk, but they never complain about the money or fame he gifted to khabib. of course “it wasn’t about the money” for khabib… after he got his millions. it’s so disingenuous. very leech-like behavior.

This take would have made sense if Khabib had accepted the Conor rematch, which Dana begged Khabib to accept. However, he didn't. If it's about money for the "leach-like" behaving Khabib, then he could have easily said yes to an immediate Conor rematch in 2019, making the interim champion Dustin wait. I mean, the UFC has done it before, making the interim champion wait; why wouldn't they do it again for a boatload of more money? Even Justin could have waited in 2020 after Dana clearly said that Conor is next in line to fight Khabib after beating an overranked and washed-up Cowboy earlier that year.

Khabib only accepted the Conor fight in 2018 when Conor literally was ranked number one and was seen as the lineal champion.

you’re talking about the fight, I’m talking about the money and fame. you say “conor didn’t give khabib anything,” but the numbers tell a different story. if khabib had fought anyone else, his pay would have been a fraction of what it was, and his fame would be also.
Khabib had the belt. He stood in the way of Conor's hopes and dreams. Final boss of THE GREAT GAME.
<Fedor23>

Maybe it was the big payday against Conor that made him act like more of a monkey than a man after the fight. Still one of the most embarrassing moments in the UFC.
More like an eagle taking flight

one of the most satisfying moments in the UFC,because remember that Danis ALWAYS deserves it.

This was his 2nd deal. He was 21-0 and just beat Healy and got ranked for that win heading into RDA fight.

Yet this was his pay.... Even the renegotiation for Barboza wasnt that much.

Conor got him paid millions. He wasnt lying when he said "I’ve made more millionaires in this game than anybody else.”

Khabib has to love the opportunity to knock Conor down striking, then finish him on the ground for a massive jump in pay. And Conor gets to brag about how he let a man punch his carcass in order to create a new millionaire. Very kind of him.

Khabib bless.

Can still buy a lot of boorgers with that

Khabib has to love the opportunity to knock Conor down striking, then finish him on the ground for a massive jump in pay. And Conor gets to brag about how he let a man punch his carcass in order to create a new millionaire. Very kind of him.

Khabib bless.
Khabib unlocked Conor's final personality, that of a complete douche

Khabib had the belt. He stood in the way of Conor's hopes and dreams. Final boss of THE GREAT GAME.
<Fedor23>
well someone should have had a talk with conor because he was never going to win that fight. all he did was make another guy rich.

Keep in mind this was all happening while he had the alleged best manager in the game.

This take would have made sense if Khabib had accepted the Conor rematch, which Dana begged Khabib to accept. However, he didn't. If it's about money for the "leach-like" behaving Khabib, then he could have easily said yes to an immediate Conor rematch in 2019, making the interim champion Dustin wait. I mean, the UFC has done it before, making the interim champion wait; why wouldn't they do it again for a boatload of more money? Even Justin could have waited in 2020 after Dana clearly said that Conor is next in line to fight Khabib after beating an overranked and washed-up Cowboy earlier that year.

Khabib only accepted the Conor fight in 2018 when Conor literally was ranked number one and was seen as the lineal champion.
i don’t know what you’re getting at. khabib got 6 million total from the mcgregor fight, and it also raised his profile exponentially. he didn’t need a rematch to be rich, all he needed was the first fight.

More like an eagle taking flight

one of the most satisfying moments in the UFC,because remember that Danis ALWAYS deserves it.

Eq74Nu5.jpg

<36>

Which fights were these for?

If it was for his first fights, it's really not too bad if you compare it to low/mid card boxers.

The issue becomes when guys are at the top of the top and only making shit like 500k/500k.

Fighting really is a mugs game. You should focus on your career and train on the side. And only commit to it if your coaches think you have the ability to be elite (which should be clear after 2 years of training).

yeah that was after he landed and was pulled away by security.

Its cute how the Conor nuthuggers try to snatch dignity from this night as if there is any to be had for you.

"Well Conor didnt die,hes still alive,and still has money"

Yet this was his pay.... Even the renegotiation for Barboza wasnt that much.

Conor got him paid millions. He wasnt lying when he said "I’ve made more millionaires in this game than anybody else.”

This shit is why I feel like Ali is in bed with the UFC. With a roster so large there is no way there isn't some sort of collusion with the UFC brass.

I'd be very interested to see the contracts for all fighters under Ali for the last decade.

yeah that was after he landed and was pulled away by security.

Its cute how the Conor nuthuggers try to snatch dignity from this night as if there is any to be had for you.

"Well Conor didnt die,hes still alive,and still has money"

lol as soon as khabib jumped the cage he realized he doesn't want that smoke, dillon landed clean there

Back