Khabib's single leg td threat is lowkey one of his deadliest weapons at 229 (educated fans only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is not a casual could see his movement was off

He moved the same way as the Eddie fight, only Khabib took him down within 15 seconds! lol

Conor was worried about the takedown, so wasn't going to be bouncing about like his FW days

The single leg td! Wow, I've never seen that before!

That's basically the threat of every single grappler in mma.

Prime for prime Fedor is better everywhere, mate. Far better grappler, better cardio, better defense, better subs, better clinch, better striking, better takedowns.

You're from Ohio and a biased shitposter, mate. Stipe is a great fighter, Fedor is the best ever.

But hey, you keep being you, Final Gay.
Fedor is a better striker?

Lol better grappler?

Lol

You’d be surprised, my guy

Lol better grappler?

Lol

Now you're just playing yourself, mate. Honestly I feel bad for Stipe, it has to hurt knowing he can't live up to Final Say's fantasy version of him.

Khabin literally laid on conor the first round you could argue Conor did more from bottom because something is more than nothing
Khabib landed the only relevant strikes on the ground. For the latter half of the round.

Conor was purely defensive for the last 2 and half minutes of the round and threw nothing. Before that he mostly used the open palm slaps which are not considered as effective strikes in scoring.

There is no way you should be awarded for getting taken down, controlled and punched

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hear Mysterio offers classes for MMA neophytes. You cans should sign up and learn something.

You must lead one boring ass life to dig that one up one year later.

Lol better grappler?

Lol

Stipe is a great wrestler but otherwise his ground game is meh. Fedor as a grappler is better overall imo.

On the feet Stipe outclasses Fedor easy. Not even close if you ask me.

Stipe is a great wrestler but otherwise his ground game is meh. Fedor as a grappler is better overall imo.

On the feet Stipe outclasses Fedor easy. Not even close if you ask me.
Fedor has great subs but a bigger, stronger wrestler with a heavy top game is terrible for him. Doesn’t matter though because stipe prefers to stand and fedor wouldn’t get him down if stipe didn’t want to go down, and like you say, stipe is a FAR superior striker.

@I WILL CUT YOU is personally offended by this though

Fedor has great subs but a bigger, stronger wrestler with a heavy top game is terrible for him. Doesn’t matter though because stipe prefers to stand and fedor wouldn’t get him down if stipe didn’t want to go down, and like you say, stipe is a FAR superior striker.

Fedor is an all time great. He holds a special place in fight fans hearts...but the game evolves and Fedor got old.

In his prime, a fight with Stipe could have been legendary. He was tough and versatile enough to hang with Stipe and maybe make some magic happen. But now there's no shot in hell unfortunately.

Stipe holds the crown now and that ain't changing unless DC pulls of one last win.

Head clean off in the rematch

Took Khabib 4 rounds to finish a guy with a broken foot

smh

Offended because your boy blocks punches with his face? Fedor outstruck Stipe's idol in their primes, that's not something Stipe himself would ever do.

But it's cool, Cleveland. You do you.

Offended because your boy blocks punches with his face? Fedor outstruck Stipe's idol in their primes, that's not something Stipe himself would ever do.

But it's cool, Cleveland. You do you.
Stipe is far more technically sound striking than fedor and if you think stipe has bad striking defense you aren’t paying close enough attention

Stipe would out strike cro cop too btw

Educated fans only......on sherdog?
Cant read.gif

Conor fans:

"The rematch" - Conor wants to fight Frankie Edgar next lol and Khabib thinks he's a bum who never did anything in the fight to deserve a rematch. Conor can't hang with the bigboys anymore and will never get a rematch. His soul will rot forever.

"A balloon"

I like this pic because it shows Conor's ego being destroyed as he tries to laugh off the complete humiliation Khabib is doling out. It also shows how skinny and symmetrical his feet are.

hi-res-8d47048a7cc374cb75918dfb2c6b70f6_crop_north.jpg
here you can see that his vagina is broken

Haha fucking a Mysterio thread. I wonder what username he's going by now. The motherfucker is like a chameleon.

Khabin literally laid on conor the first round you could argue Conor did more from bottom because something is more than nothing
like Justin said recently, one of the most taught phrase in wrestling:
"if a man can hold you down, he can rape you"

Holding someone down is not nothing.
If it was, McRapist should've stood back up easily.
He didn't, even with Herb letting the bum get away with every foul in the book.

And Khabib landed the better shots in the end of the 1st.
then smashed and talked to him in the 2nd
then slapped him in the 3rd, showing the "master striker" that he couldn't do shit on the feet
then made him beg for his life and spit on him in the 4th

Almost a year... seems like yesterday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back