Khabib's teammate flurrying Conor with punches after Conor tried to punch another teammate

no.. watch a video that doesnt pan away.. Khabib started it by attacking someone cageside because hes unprofessional. conor got into it with a guy who jumped in the ring, then the guy in red jumped in and attacked conor from behind.
Yes I watched the video and a guy is on the fence and conor climbs the fence and punches him. The man then starts swinging back. This is when the other 2 jumped in and punched him.

Yes I watched the video and a guy is on the fence and conor climbs the fence and punches him. The man then starts swinging back. This is when the other 2 jumped in and punched him.
which is what i posted.. you are trying to act like khabib didnt start all this.. conor got into it with a guy in the ring then the guy in red jumps over and sucker punches conor... khabibs guys wernt coming into the ring to congratulate conor and khabib was acting unprofessional and attacking people in the crowd.

which is what i posted.. you are trying to act like khabib didnt start all this.. conor got into it with a guy in the ring then the guy in red jumps over and sucker punches conor... khabibs guys wernt coming into the ring to congratulate conor and khabib was acting unprofessional and attacking people in the crowd.
Not saying khabib is innocent but conor threw the first punch in his confrontation. He RAN to the fence and climbed it. He is not innocent in the least in this. Had Conor just stood there the security would have been able to handle it but he escalated it.

uhh, Conor RAN to that side of the cage (where Khabib jumped over) as did one of his cornermen, BEFORE Conor got there. He was looking at the crowd towards Khabib and Danis, Conor jumped on the cage and punched him.

Trying to place blame solely on Khabib and his crew without taking into consideration (and evidence) that CONOR himself escalated the situation even further (or the situation all together for that matter, since Khabib and Danis were being separated by security away from everything) by sucker punching a random teammate. CONOR initiated it. CONOR was the one who closed the distance on him.

Try and not let your bias show when talking about facts bud.
The blame is solely on the person that started it. If you have to bring up, New York..anything Conor said..or anything other than the fact that if Khabib had not attack Dillion..none of this would have happened, then you are exactly what you most like accuse Conor fans of being...blind and delusional. Not only that..when the two guys..(both of whom tried to get Conor when he wasn't looking)..went after Conor the situation was done. Conor was finished..the guy he swung on was held by security..and Khabib and Dillion were detained. Nobody had done them shit.

The blame is solely on the person that started it. If you have to bring up, New York..anything Conor said..or anything other than the fact that if Khabib had not attack Dillion..none of this would have happened, then you are exactly what you most like accuse Conor fans of being...blind and delusional. Not only that..when the two guys..(both of whom tried to get Conor when he wasn't looking)..went after Conor the situation was done. Conor was finished..the guy he swung on was held by security..and Khabib and Dillion were detained. Nobody had done them shit.

Conor attacked a member of their team FIRST. Khabib and Dillon were already being broken up by security in a different location. And Conor chose to attack someone who hadn't done shit to anybody. So...again, Khabib isn't the only person at fault for this riot.

you sound poor as fuck and how does almost starting a riot and getting a lot of people hurt make him a better person? conor sells fights and is always respectful after... khabib is a criminal and is hopefully stripped, suspended and thrown out of the UFC... imagin being a grown man and having another man as your idol.... mentally weak as khabib
yeah, throwing a dolly to a bus full of people is so classy and respectful, time to let go those McG´s nuts you´ve been chewing for so long

Conor and his team started all this, I love when khabib said he smells like whisky during the rounds

Idk, I feel like it all started when Khabib surrounded Artem and then slapped him in the face. Just a hunch, though...

yeah, throwing a dolly to a bus full of people is so classy and respectful, time to let go those McG´s nuts you´ve been chewing for so long
lol at you not even knowing how to handle nuts... u suck them not chew... you sound like one of those straight guys... hahaha fucking straights

lol at you not even knowing how to handle nuts... u suck them not chew... you sound like one of those straight guys... hahaha fucking straights
you´re so funny I might say you got talent, pls keep going

no.. watch a video that doesnt pan away.. Khabib started it by attacking someone cageside because hes unprofessional. conor got into it with a guy who jumped in the ring, then the guy in red jumped in and attacked conor from behind.
Conor threw a fucking dolly at a bus load of people. Is that professional?

the fuck are you talking about?

at -0:39 herb dean and security are withholding Khabibs cornerman

then Zubhair runs over to the cornermen to get him to relax and then IMMEDIATELY turns around to run around other security to sucker Mcgregor and he gets cracked in the jaw in return, then his friend comes from behind and suckers Mcgregor from behind like a coward.

how the fuck is Mcgregor getting blamed for starting the fight with Khabibs corner?
Also it's funny that people here wrote that McGregor deserve all this post-fight crap because he said negative things about Dagestan, Khabib's father (who said that McGregor is not a man, chicken, coward, has a female body and either him or Khabib suggested that fight with Alvarez was fixed, as far as I can remember) etc. Or that McGregor is bad because he punched Abubakar (who during events with the bus was filmed saying that he will fuck McGregor's mother) and Tukhugov, who called McGregor a rooster (Russian prison term for people who get raped in prison, like homosexuals, pedophiles or just a weak people) (maybe even multiple times in interviews).

Back