Khabibs title reign is actually sad!

Ok champ. What about Volk arguably beating Islam? I was responding to claim that this was the toughest era in the toughest division. Doesn’t look that way to me man.
Volk... the arguable #1 P4P talent on planet Earth? Yeah him losing a noncontroversial decision to the undisputed LW champ (who is also a fellow P4P fighter) makes LW look fine while he utterly steamrolled every FW on Earth.

Whatever man. Either you get the sport or you don't. You want to crusade against LW, have at it. Most will think you're wrong so you can argue with all of them. Most will spot you as the whiny "Conor lost 5 years ago so now I hate all Dagestanis forever" fan that you are.

Volk... the arguable #1 P4P talent on planet Earth? Yeah him losing a noncontroversial decision to the undisputed LW champ (who is also a fellow P4P fighter) makes LW look fine while he utterly steamrolled every FW on Earth.

Whatever man. Either you get the sport or you don't. You want to crusade against LW, have at it. Most will think you're wrong so you can argue with all of them. Most will spot you as the whiny "Conor lost 5 years ago so now I hate all Dagestanis forever" fan that you are.
I don’t hate them at all I think they are great. I just can’t give credit to them for being the best ever. Khabib retired too early for that and it’s hard to rank him above someone that won the championship in 2 weight classes. I think a fair amount will agree with that. Keeps him out of the top 3 all time pound for pound.

I'd say he reign was just average at best.

Don't forget one eared RDA
(Clay Guida did much better out wrestling him and breaking his jaw)
Imagine thinking healthy-eared RDA was going to beat Khabib.

<Lmaoo>

Wasn't that his excuse when he lost to Colby as well? Also, he literally dethroned prime Pettis with a worse injury. Pretty sure he has other wins while being injured as well.

upload_2023-10-4_1-41-3.png

Khabib haters are weirdly bitter.

Barboza and MJ are I can agree with but the RDA disrespect is crazy. Khabib was the only man to beat him in a 11 fight stretch where RDA's victories included Prime Benson, Prime Cerrone X2, Prime Nate, Prime Pettis and he went up to 170 and challenged for an interiem title. RDA has a case for a top 10 LW of all time is probably the best win on Khabibs resume imo

I actually would have backed RDA to beat Poirer, Gaethje and Khabib around the time Khabib did.

He wasn't getting destroyed at 170, just outwrestled by bigger stronger guys.
At 150 he was able to hang on the feet with those guys and outwrestle all 3. He lost his belt to Alvarez who just out brawled him. The same guy who out brawled Gaethje at that time.

Conor made him rich so he never has to fight again.
That would've been a good take if he had actually retired after the Conor fight. But he didn't, did he? He finished both Dustin and Justin, which are better wins than Conor. Even Conor fans know that.

What did Tibau actually do in that fight? Defend really well, a lot, all the time?
He outstruck Khabib in every round whilst defending his takedowns and being the only one to land a takedown in that fight.
Khabib shot for 6 takedowns and didn't land one whilst being outstruck.

The only argument for Khabib is octagon control to be honest in that fight because Tibau was against the cage.
Tibau out did him everywhere, he just did it with his back against the wall.

I actually would have backed RDA to beat Poirer, Gaethje and Khabib around the time Khabib did.

He wasn't getting destroyed at 170, just outwrestled by bigger stronger guys.
At 150 he was able to hang on the feet with those guys and outwrestle all 3. He lost his belt to Alvarez who just out brawled him. The same guy who out brawled Gaethje at that time.
Gaethje would have been a tough match because his TDD and scrambles are really good. But I think a prime RDA mauls any version of DP. I’d have picked him in a rematch with Alvarez as well. IIRC he had a tough weight cut that resulted in him passing out before the fight

oh that size advantage when there was a 2lb difference between him and Conor on fight night?
broken record.
Conor was noticeably slower at lw. Conor fought majority of his fights at Featherweight. A weight class in which he never missed weight, never pulled out of a fight to go to the hospital from trying to make weight, and never leaned on somebody during a weigh in. Kabob did all 3. Kabob never fought a higher weight class. I mean what’s Kabob vs Usman look like. Not good for Kabob.

This man lives in your heads. He crushed people and moved on

Reactions: HHJ
1st of all he beat Iaquinta for it and went life and death at that lol.

Defended against an alcoholic, coke head in Conor

Beat Poirier ( amazing he did what Michael Johnson, Korean Zombie, Cub Swanson, and Danny Castillo did ) lol

Beat Gaetjhe ( now that was a good win )

That's it.. lol
Life and death with Al? It's fine you don't actually watch the fights. Just stop making fictional threads about the fights you don't watch.

Is this a jaded El Cuycuy fan account? Cause it sounds/looks like it is.

Either way this thread is travesty and top 30 shittiest of all time.

Khabib is top 10 all time GOAT, deal with it.

<JRSmith40>

He could have been the undisputed GOAT but threw it all away because hes a mommas boy...

Gaethje would have been a tough match because his TDD and scrambles are really good. But I think a prime RDA mauls any version of DP. I’d have picked him in a rematch with Alvarez as well. IIRC he had a tough weight cut that resulted in him passing out before the fight
We definitely agree.
I think in a 5 rounder RDA slowly runs over him. You have to remember nobody really tried to wrestle Gaethje that much because he was so hittable. He basically didn't have to worry about multiple takedowns because he was just letting you punch him in the face at that time.

RDA is to this day one of the best at combining his strikes into takedowns. The only reason he has really been stopped in the past has been the size issue. Every time he is outwrestled it's somebody bigger than him.

Back