WMMA
Shootboxing
Point karate
Tai Bo
Pro Wrestling
Schoolyard fighters
Self Defense college electives.
K1

That's a Gonzaga/CroCop level of upset, lmao.

Most of you folks didn’t watch k1 then. Saki was the undersized opponent and not the destroyer in k1. He does have very exciting fights when matched with opponents with similar size

It doesn't feel good at all. Two of my favorite fighters had their worst career losses. Feeling sad the whole day today.

I wouldnt be too down. Saki may only be 34years old but in fight years he is worn down and way past prime. I am not a fan of Saki so I dont write that to excuse his showing.

Imo he should call it a career. Thats just the price you pay by being outsized by a great deal in nearly every fight he had in his career.

Not surprising at all. I wonder how all the K1 fanboys are feeling after seeing a low-level brawler who took up MMA to lose weight, obliterate one of the supposed kings of the scene?

Well done, Rountree.

Did people forget that fuckign Henrique Da Silva came close to doing that, as well?

He said the same thing about Macedo

I didn’t say that he wasn’t gonna win. Saying ”he’s never been hit like anyone like me” is just bisarre and factually wrong. Pay respect to a legend, nuff said. And yeah, I made some money on the fight so... point is?
1B36848B-1C3A-49AB-AB9D-062FE7B7D7DC.jpeg

I didn’t say that he wasn’t gonna win. Saying ”he’s never been hit like anyone like me” is just bisarre and factually wrong. Pay respect to a legend, nuff said. And yeah, I made some money on the fight so... point is?
View attachment 403775
He's not a legend in the UFC and he has never been hit like that from "a former fat kid" as you put it.

The people who used to say “of course their standup is better because they spend all their time training standup” used to annoy me.

Bunch of big meatheads who all happen to reside in Holland.

How does it feel to be wrong ?
Fukng gr8 bruv. Saki has hit the peak people qill probably say I have to believe. Rountree was teh superior alpha in that cage!! Sick punch and than gNp

Back