Khamzat Chimaev Fighting In Elementary School

Just letting you know the facts

Don't act like you knew mate

And I'll @ anyone I want, bro

Name's Billy by the way

That's Billy Badass
If you think I take anything on here as gospel you're as stupid as your name broski.

When i was a kid, we used to beat the shit out of each other for fun. Everything goes. Bricks, wooden sticks, chains, pipes...you name it. Lots of blood, broken teeth, broken heads, arms, and legs. My head, arms, and legs are all scarred. But not all scars are from fighting with each other. We played recklessly as well. Since im from an eastern country which was at war during 90s, we played with gasoline, gunpowder from rifle ammo, and welding gas canisters. We constantly got hurt by explosions or improvised explosive devices which we made ourselves. But, as a child, you underestimate device you create along with their power, and you get hurt because you were standing too close. I had a piece of metal shrapnel hitting my head and hurting me really really bad. We had no toys, no computers, no internet, no television, and on top of that, most of the time, we had no electricity either. Beating the shit out of each other and causing havoc whenever we had a chance was so normal back then. I had a great childhood in the shittiest country ever.

Im not trying to sound tough or anything, but when i look at the kids today, especially kids from the west, it literally makes me wanna puke. They have anything they desire, things i could only dream of as a child, and they are all weak fucking bitches that get offended for everything. Fucking disgusting.

Russia raising brutal savages where as the west is raising a bunch of pussified transgenders.

When i was a kid, we used to beat the shit out of each other for fun. Everything goes. Bricks, wooden sticks, chains, pipes...you name it. Lots of blood, broken teeth, broken heads, arms, and legs. My head, arms, and legs are all scarred. But not all scars are from fighting with each other. We played recklessly as well. Since im from an eastern country which was at war during 90s, we played with gasoline, gunpowder from rifle ammo, and welding gas canisters. We constantly got hurt by explosions or improvised explosive devices which we made ourselves. But, as a child, you underestimate device you create along with their power, and you get hurt because you were standing too close. I had a piece of metal shrapnel hitting my head and hurting me really really bad. We had no toys, no computers, no internet, no television, and on top of that, most of the time, we had no electricity either. Beating the shit out of each other and causing havoc whenever we had a chance was so normal back then. I had a great childhood in the shittiest country ever.

Im not trying to sound tough or anything, but when i look at the kids today, especially kids from the west, it literally makes me wanna puke. They have anything they desire, things i could only dream of as a child, and they are all weak fucking bitches that get offended for everything. Fucking disgusting.
I’m from the US, but can relate because I had a similar childhood... what you said brings back memories of the 1980’s for me, I was an adolescent, it was before cell phones, the Internet, and the Clinton’s.

Haha, storytelling time...We had access to variety of types of fireworks, a friends older brother worked on the shipping docks in Staten Island and would get us nearly anything coming straight off the boat from China, pineapple bombs (1/4 stick of dynamite), M80’s, cherry bombs, 8-6-4 ounce rockets, mortars... almost anything short of military grade (well that was to be later in life for me...lol)

We became quite proficient at firework warfare, I’d cut the end off of the old school yellow whiffle ball bats, fashion a pistol grip and you had a crack rocket launcher to fire projectiles, it worked great... luckily it wasn’t very accurate, otherwise I’m sure we would’ve put each other in the hospital. All good things come to an end though, one of my friends had the brilliant idea of putting a pair of pineapple bombs on a cigarette fuse, up into a vending machine at the local motor lodge (Howard Johnson IIRC). Several of us tried to talk him out of it, but he was the guy who always had to do the craziest things for attention. So we watched from distance as this dolt set up what was a 1/2 stick of TNT inside a coke machine ( you mentioned underestimating the power of a device...LoL) After he came running with a big smile like he just got laid, we began walking the opposite direction, I distinctly remember having a bad feeling, that was absolutely reenforced when we heard the extremely loud blast. Some of us didn’t want to go back, I guess curiosity got the best of us so we decided on waiting awhile before returning as not to draw attention to ourselves, just appearing as onlookers. In the big picture we were very fortunate that there weren’t any fatalities or injuries, imagine someone standing in front of the machine feeding it quarters when the blast occurred... That being said the incident would have lingering effects that caused trouble for a few people, also I’d like to think about the positive thing was it made a few of us start thinking as adults.

When we returned to the scene, there were several cop cars, police had already taped off the area, and crowd of patrons had gathered. They must’ve been admiring the handiwork, or more likely wondering about who would be stupid enough to do such a thing. The front door of the machine was partially blown off, there was glass, shredded and whole drink cans, soft drink leakage and spatter all over the street and sidewalk within 20 feet of the blast area. Evidently the managers office has a CCTV system, a camera used to record license plates of cars entering and exiting the motel got a red handed recording of Jackass setting up the device. It took about a day before he was arrested, luckily he didn’t roll over on any of us, I’m sure we could’ve been charged as accomplices. Coincidentally the rest of us never got close enough to be seen on the footage, it was a close call and a wake up for our fun with fireworks, our supply of fireworks dried up as my buddies older brother was spooked and wouldn’t even consider getting us the goods afterwards.

As for the perp, I lost track of him after the incident, it actually scared him into being a productive member of society from what I’ve been told. He was fortunate and ended up getting tried as a minor, amazingly he avoided juvy, if this incident would’ve occurred a few years later I’m sure he would’ve been tried as an adult and been charged with sometype of domestic terrorism, obviously he would’ve done time. I pulled this picture up off of the net, evidently a similar circumstance with fireworks, note the machine I was referring to above was substantially more damaged than the one below... hope you enjoy, cheers.
FC87F64C-8A6E-4A1F-9BCB-683856A84B31.jpeg

School seems pretty Rad I mean what other school allows you eat at the cafeteria and watch an mma match live in-front of you

He grew up in Sweden
Isn't he moved to Sweden when he was 17 or 18?
Russia raising brutal savages where as the west is raising a bunch of pussified transgenders.
Reading/watching interviews with fighters from Dagestan/Chechnya/Ingushetia seems like their childhood was brutal/unhealthy even by average Russian standarts. All that stuff with older kids forcing you to fight for their entertainment. And I think it's like a modern thing, because I remember Adlan Amagov was saying in interview that he decided to learn martial arts after he moved to Moscow to study at university and witnessed a fight and thought to himself that if someone beats him up and his family learns about this they will be dissappointed and ashamed. And I think he said that at the time he didn't know how to fight or protect himself.

Back