Khamzat Chimaev: "Jon Jones would be a dream fight, regardless of weight class"

Jones is too old and slow. A younger jones with a pulsing exemption handicap would have been more fun

He'd probably beat Jones. I hope he gets the fight

gilbert-burns-khamzat-chimaev.gif

this "get away from me lil boy" belly kick is crazy humiliating

Can we stop with Khamzat's dreams of fighting all these champions? Dude is constantly injured and sick, turning 30 in a few months. next Cain but without a belt.

Would love to see Khamzat vs. Jones as Jones' last fight.

Why not? It would be a fucking blast! You can not say with a straight face that you wouldn't wanna see this fight.

I don't want to watch this fight. I want this sport to function like a sport.

Exactly.

Imagine Jones fighting Burns, what a blowout it would be.

Khamzat is only looking for money. Can't blame him, but come on.

Khamzat could whip one side of Jon Jones.
He knows it won't happen, he's just chatting

He says it's a dream fight he didn't say he would smash Bones, i'm saying this because i know people will shit talk about him now lol Even sherdog chumps can dream a fight no problem
And he say Jones is the GOAT, he is not like other retards saying Khabib is the goat just because they come from similar background
Are you just spewing bullshit for the sake of it?

Jesus fucking Christ learn to punctuate.

canzat is all talk.

he got beat by usman and burns.

To be fair, Khamzat was saying that it's his "dream fight". Just like how any fighters dream is to fight Silva, GSP etc

Yes, we know Jones can take his life in 2-3 minutes, but he's not saying he'll actually fight him.

Some of you just can't be for real, lol.

Imagine getting asked about your absolute dream fight, and you reply knowing that it's just for fun. Picking the guy you consider GOAT.
"He couldn't finish Burns, he should focus on MW first, way too small for Jon" etc... <Lmaoo>
This pretty much… /thread

I don't think people realize the amount of respect khamzat has for Jones. When they asked khamzat the best fighter ever, he didn't hesitate and said Jon jones.

I don't think people realize the amount of respect khamzat has for Jones. When they asked khamzat the best fighter ever, he didn't hesitate and said Jon jones.

Jon Jones would not have hesitated and said himself.

<seedat>

Oddly enough, I kind of would be interested in that one.

Jones likely handles him, but would be fun to see how their wrestling matches up.
Jon Jones demolished Daniel Cormier, Vladimir Matyushenko, Matt Hamill, Chael Sonnen, and Ryan Bader. Safe to say Khazmat's wrestling wouldn't be much of a problem.

Khamzat is the retard that run his mouth a little too much

Kamaru and Burns showed how to beat that guy,
and he is so easy to trigger and derail him from his gameplan

the harder will he fall, i think Costa or Cannonier would beat him

What were people expecting him to say?

"My dream fight is Nassourdine Imavov because it'd prove my worth against the middleweight top 15"

Jones probably has the best resume of any active UFC fighter. It makes sense that he would be the best scalp for anyone else in the UFC.

Obviously Khamzat would lose but the fight isn't going to happen so the result is irrelevant. I don't think even Chimaev thinks he would win, merely that it'd be fun to try.

Respectfully. Fuck off and fight a contender.

Back