Media Khamzat Chimaev sends warning to Colby Covington: ‘Hey white boy, I’m coming for you too’

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Khamzat is white now? lmfao

if he loses and all the hype around him vanishes, will he go back to being an Arab?

I think it would be a big stretch to call him white. Fiziev and arguably Khabib are though.

Tbh if the definition of black was as strict as white, most black athletes would be considered biracials.

Kind of shows that "White" is a confusing ethnic term. People in Eastern Europe & Caucasus are indeed more White than meditteraneans.
They do say that anthropologically, the origin of all Western Europeans ("White people" aka Indo-Europeans) comes from an area near the Caucasus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

Caucasians are probably very close to the Ancient Indo-Europeans, or related at least.
White is a very broad term, but generally when we say white we are talking about people with European root.

Both chimaev and Colby have white skin, but you can definitely tell they're from different region based on their features.

Him not being afraid to fight top contenders might be one of the few redeeming qualities about this guy who is otherwise extra af with trying to intimidate people.

Colby would more than likely duck Khamzat anyway though in classic white boy fashion.

Except, you know, he never fought any top contender.

White is a very broad term, but generally when we say white we are talking about people with European root.
Both chimaev and Colby have white skin, but you can definitely tell they're from different region based on their features.

Yes of course, anyone with knowledge of anthropology knows this.
But too many people are confused by skin color. Race does not equal skin color.
For example, North Africans can be very light skinned, and Italians & Greeks dark skinned.

This guy is a sorry excuse for a human, who hates Americans. Fuck this guy and his dirty rat lip! I can't wait to see him humbled.......Tomorrow is by no means an easy fight. He better bring his A-game or the whole hype train is going to slow quickly.

Khamzat is just messing around because he knows Colby is a Trump fan, doubt he cares about white, black, yellow etc when he has friends from all races.

Black and White is a stupid label to put on people because it doesn't really mean anything. It really only means something in America, because people don't know their roots. For example, Sicilians aren't really white. In fact, Sicilians look pretty much like people from the Middle east or North Africa.

Here in Europe, people generally don't identify as their skin color, but their nationality or ethnicity. For example Algerians in France, or Turks in Germany, or Poles in England. Because people know their roots much better, skin color is not something that people identify as really. Khamzat is a Chechen in Sweden. Chechens are mixed like everyone else these days but they have been living in the North Caucasus for approximately 10,000 years.

White and Caucasian are used differently I guess, but they are mainly seen as non-European because they are majority Muslim, same with Bosnians and Albanians. This does not mean they are not European tho, In fact, they are a very old group of people in Europe.

Him not being afraid to fight top contenders might be one of the few redeeming qualities about this guy who is otherwise extra af with trying to intimidate people.

Colby would more than likely duck Khamzat anyway though in classic white boy fashion.

When has a white boy ever ducked anyone, you fuckin pussy?

It shouldn't be seen as an insult. He intended for it to be there, like as if it were an insult.

So? It's only offensive if you take offense to it. I choose not to be offended by a factually accurate description of a guy who he is trying to pick a fight with and at the same time create some hype and sell a potential fight with, as is usual and even expected within the industry he works in. My vagina will stay sand free, unlike those of many others here.

Sherdog gets mad if you talk shit/ hype yourself.
If you don't(Leon Edwards) everyone shits on you for being boring.

Who cares what he says. He wrecks people in the octagon.

Technically North Caucasus is in Europe, but I recognize that it's a grey area.

I would classify Khabib and Khamzat as 'off-white,' so it's a bit weird for him to be calling anyone white boy, but he's also from Sweden where the white people are typically very white.

You guys are being dense -obviously he's implying "White American Boy" not attacking his own race. They can both be White but different ethnicities. People think all racial problems are Black/White but European ethnic whites were hating and killing each other for thousands of years . And for all you 'this wouldnt be acceptable if was other race blah blah blah SJW' whinery really?? You never heard one black guy say to another "Im coming for ya ****ah!" FOH

Khamzat Chimaev became UFC's most discussed newcomer in 2020 after making an incredible 3-0 start in the organization and recording a 196-2 strike ratio against his opponents. His friend and teammate Guram Kutateladze made his first UFC appearance in Abu Dhabi as well. ‘The Georgian Viking’ won his debut fight via decision victory against Poland's top prospect Mateusz Gamrot. However, due to health issues and injuries both fighters had to take a break from fighting. We met with them ahead of UFC 267 for a chat in Abu Dhabi - the place where their UFC journeys began.
00:00 Being back on Fight Island
00:24 Fighting on Fight Island vs Las Vegas
00:52 What's up with Guram and his health?
02:23 'Why do you beat me so hard'
03:00 Guram's thoughts on Paddy Pimblett
04:04 How Khamzat prepared for Li Jingliang
05:05 Will Khamzat stay at welterweight or middleweight?
06:55 'White boy' - Khamzat Chimaev on Colby Covington
07:37 'I'll take any fight they give me' - Khamzat
08:25 Kevin Holland dodging Khamzat
09:03 'How many Instagram followers do you have?'
09:50 When will Guram fight next?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...u-too-e2-80-99/ar-AAQ5RNH?ocid=BingNewsSearch

https://clutchpoints.com/khamzat-ch...ovington-hey-white-boy-im-coming-for-you-too/

Thread title is Uber gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back