Media Khamzat Chimaev size compared to Jan Blachowicz

Both HW and LW are equally absurd ideas imo
Well he could actually make HW ….LW is impossible….so not equally as absurd….Probably a tongue n cheek comment …..Even LHW is iffy

So, he is a special LHW that's able to cut to 170lbs while Jan is stuck fighting at 205lbs? Scales dont lie sherbro, Jan is 2 divisions above him for a reason.
He is huge at WW, but some fighters LOOK bigger than they are.

kongohand.jpg.webp

This guy was 221lb in this picture

He will though ….Big , skilled with a crazy work ethic…I get he’s a bit unproven ..I don’t need to see it to know it’s coming…..Usman and Burns are tough style matches imo…. I think he steamrolls everyone else ….line em up
I got money that both those guys beat him....if he gets that far. Especially Usman. How much you willing to lose?

Outstriking your first four opponents 254-2 is also absurd, but here we are.
Highest ranked fighter he beat was #13 in the division and now people think he would take Usman. Let's bet and put our money where are mouths are, of course all his fans would have to take their mouths of his balls first but I'm in. Tell me what you guys are willing to bet and let's set it up. No joke.

These stupid eye test threads are retarded. Jan is just a thick heavy dude, totally different body types, look at their shoulders. So obviously Jan could make 170?

I got money that both those guys beat him....if he gets that far. Especially Usman. How much you willing to lose?
I’m saying those are his toughest matches ….I’m not one for betting and wouldn’t start on a fight I’ve identified as a tough style match….lol at if he gets that far , when he was already booked against Edwards and heavily rumoured for a Burns fight already

Lol this guy's been in the ufc for a year, his best win is Li Jingliang.
Sherdog: "ermahgerd, this guy is going to be the champ of every division, male and female!"
Li Jingliang was being dominated

and being carried close to Dana's corner, just for Khamzat to say 'brather, don't look at phone when i'm fighting'

Khamzat looks taller than DC and Mark Hunt as well.

I swear some of you never leave your keyboards.

In every day life, with clothing, relaxed, no pump, etc., if you're not a fat slob and within a few inches of height to one another you're not going to really notice size differences. Like yeah, you'll notice that one guy's taller, or the other's thicker, but it's not something you'll spend more than a few seconds thought on. Real people don't come in exact same heights, thickness, and weights and you get used to it if you actually see real people in real life lol.

It's when you see them after 2 months of hard training, diet, weight cut, in their boxers, with a pump from working out, trying to hit the exact same weight, and you get a still photo/them side by side that the differences really come out.

Have Khamzat and Jan both try and weigh in and Jan *should* suddenly look much bigger. Joking around in a hallway I'm not surprised that a guy who competes 20lbs less than Jan doesn't seem smaller than him.

Sherbros still believe thar height equals size. Nate Diaz is taller than DC.

Chimaev is a big welter but would not be a massive middleweight as of now. It would take a few years of dat der celltech and lots of weight lifting to be considered a “big” middleweight.

All that said, he beats Izzy. He would push him to the limits grappling wise, just like Gsp, Hughes, Shael, Weidman and Sonnen would have had they met while they were young. Usman beats Chimaev, though.

Khamzat wrestled Hermansson, who's not a small MW, like a month ago and looked like this:

Screen_Shot_2021_11_18_at_2.35.49_PM.0.png

Screenshot-2021-11-20-6.53.02-PM.png

He also ragdolled him so his size/technique is certainly enough for MW.

This is clearly evidence that he can wipe the whole roster, men and women

Highest ranked fighter he beat was #13 in the division and now people think he would take Usman. Let's bet and put our money where are mouths are, of course all his fans would have to take their mouths of his balls first but I'm in. Tell me what you guys are willing to bet and let's set it up. No joke.

I'd bet on Khamzat against Usman right now for the sole reason being that Usman would probably end up being a big favourite, despite Khamzat having the potential wrestling to beat him. If Colby can take down Usman, which he did no matter what the stats say, Khamzat should be able to as well. Usman's chin also isn't that great.

Like yeah, Usman should win but if Khamzat is like +200 or higher I think you'd be foolish not to, and far more foolish to bet on whatever Usman's lines at. The more he fights, and presumably wins, the less I'd be inclined to bet as the line would get closer if he keeps ragdolling better fighters.

I'd bet on Khamzat against Usman right now for the sole reason being that Usman would probably end up being a big favourite, despite Khamzat having the potential wrestling to beat him. If Colby can take down Usman, which he did no matter what the stats say, Khamzat should be able to as well. Usman's chin also isn't that great.

Like yeah, Usman should win but if Khamzat is like +200 or higher I think you'd be foolish not to, and far more foolish to bet on whatever Usman's lines at. The more he fights, and presumably wins, the less I'd be inclined to bet as the line would get closer if he keeps ragdolling better fighters.
I wouldn't bet on odds. I'd bet on who won flat out. I never gambled much, but I just know Usman would beat the piss out of the neckbeard. Chances are it won't happen because Khamzat has never beat anyone ranked higher than #13. Facts are facts. Until he beats someone in the top 10 I'm not buying into the hype.

Khamzat wrestled Hermansson, who's not a small MW, like a month ago and looked like this:

Screen_Shot_2021_11_18_at_2.35.49_PM.0.png

Screenshot-2021-11-20-6.53.02-PM.png

He also ragdolled him so his size/technique is certainly enough for MW.
Sure, size means jackshit without skills, power and other attributes. But when it comes to size alone, current Chimaev is NOT a big middleweight. He’s a regular size mw… Hermansson is not a “BIG” mw. Prime Weidman, Rockhold,TRTor, Romero were big middleweights that could NEVER make welter without kidney failure.

Back