Media Khamzat Chimaev very sick recently

Allergic reaction for sure... probably didnt even know he was having one lol..

Khamzat:Im very sick....

Dr. sir your having an allergic reaction you'll be fine drink this..

Also Khamzat: I feel better ready to smash in 2024

Think he has Titoitis. His head's starting to get bigger. May start talking jibberish, soon.

Seriously, hope he gets well & we see him again in the ring:)

Only a disease can beat khamzat.

Bill Gates posted clip on X, he was holding a pair of syringes and he was saying “I keel everybody!”, not sure what he meant by all that.

I don't know but kinda looks like Shingles. C'mon dude don't do this.
Shingles is in a local area of the body (one or two dermatomes), because it attacks through a nerve. Eg I had a weird tingling/burning in my left arm's skin a day before and then just the left side of my neck and back left quarter of my head/ear got fucked up. Looks like he had a rash across both sides of his face and a lot of his chest, so I'm guessing it's something else.

Shingles is in a local area of the body (one or two dermatomes), because it attacks through a nerve. Eg I had a weird tingling/burning in my left arm's skin a day before and then just the left side of my neck and back left quarter of my head/ear got fucked up. Looks like he had a rash across both sides of his face and a lot of his chest, so I'm guessing it's something else.
Could be, I'm no doctor, and I don't play one on tv.

He probably would have been champion by now if he hadn't had health problems/covid and visa issues.

Back