Khamzat has not really done much…

Alonzo Black

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He scraped by Gilbert Burns In a close decision and got dropped twice.

He has been in the UFC for 3 years.

Alex Pereira has been in the UFC for a year and a half and KO’d Strickland and Adesanya.

Now he’s defending against a former MW goat again right away.

Chimaev should shut up and actually accomplish things like Pereira did.

Alex Pereira has been in the UFC for a year and a half and KO’d Strickland and Adesanya.

Give him Pereira....it will only take him 1 and half minutes.

The guy is in a weird spot having been promised a title shot for beating Burns (with Usman ducking saying he needed to beat Burns AND Covington), then needing another fight, then spectacularly missing weight and massacring another guy.

He just needs a fight signed.

He is blowing through lower level guys with ease. It is time to match him up with a top 10 185er.

Pretty sure he only got dropped once vs Burns, but yeah he's much more bark than bite. Pereira gets shit done. His walk-away non celebration after ending Izzy is as cold & stoic as it gets.

Last edited:

upload_2023-2-16_12-11-57.png

I don't understand those saying that Khamzat should shut up.

I mean, he's been quiet now when in negotiations for 4 months... The one little thing was the MW title fight that the UFC offered him.
But I'd say that even there he could have been more vocal, so yeah, I just don't get that point of view.

he had horrific side effects from covid for a while so he wasn’t able to fight. hopefully he’ll be much more active in 2023

I don't understand those saying that Khamzat should shut up.

I mean, he's been quiet now when in negotiations for 4 months... The one little thing was the MW title fight that the UFC offered him.
But I'd say that even there he could have been more vocal, so yeah, I just don't get that point of view.
He's been offered no fight. He won't ever fight again because Dana feels threatened by him

And we know who you're a cuck for by your reply
What does that mean exactly? A cuckhold? We bringing wives into this? Your brain is shortcircuiting and all it can do is spew out cookie-cutter schoolyard insults.

Come now. Do it again, but more passionately this time. Don't let yourself down now

<{outtahere}>

Missing weight has really hurt him, plus he makes call outs all the time to beatable opponents whilst ignoring any that come his way from anyone he deems a threat.

The sad part is he's a killer, just needs to shut up, make weight and carry on destroying his division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back