KHAMZAT HAVING A REALLY BAD WEIGHT CUT

LoL dumb thread.

Khamzat is fine LoL @ the boobers saying he will gas LOL

I interpreted that as him experiencing the full force of the spotlight for the first time. He looks like a guy who is trying to use his willpower to overcome the shock of dealing with a large volume of fake people who are acting in front of the cameras.
This. He probably is just tired of all the media and similar questions being asked over and over again. They should do all these interviews prior to the weight cuts so they don't have so many media obligations while looking like zombies. Just look at everyone's faces during the actual weigh-ins, they are all out of it. Get the interviews a couple of weeks before and play them the week of the fight. Some fighters cut more weight than others so they will have a harder time dealing with all this while being dehydrated and not eating. This is where the media/promotional aspect of mma isn't understanding the physical aspects of fight week for many fighters.

Yea Khamzat cuts a ton of weight. He's barely making these cuts and he used the towel to cheat in a previous cut. Cormier was even joking about in there interview

No he didn’t. He makes weight with his hands above his head. you could watch it. Or just say he cheated

Me neither, like most people on this planet. What's so funny about that?! Want a medal for cutting weight in your life, if?!

Now that's funny.

<36>

<mma3>

He is fine I think. I remember watching Max before his fight 2 years ago and that was BAD.

That looks really bad.

If he wins he better get a title shot next cause I see kidney failure if he keeps this up. Easy KO's too.

If Burnes touches him while this dehydrated he will put his lights out without even trying.

Yea Khamzat cuts a ton of weight. He's barely making these cuts and he used the towel to cheat in a previous cut. Cormier was even joking about in there interview
Never been hospitalized though

We might be getting a lot of "The weight cut was too much for him, he'll dominate at at 185 though" after this fight.

Khamzat is probably more exhausted by the banal, repetitive media questions than the weight cut.
Yes, so much fucking this, they know he barely speaks English, but if they keep on asking him questions answerable with "I'm gonna smash that guy" , he won't say anything else. Which is funny because half the pre-fight declarations of the other fighters basically boil down to convoluted versions of "I'm gonna smash that guy" :D

Reactions: MRT
just for the record,
the guy is fasting all day and can only drink/eat after the sunset

too bad nobody asked him questions about that

Back