Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
It looks more pathetic than "psycho"or "tough"to me.

Oh cool man, you killed a rabbit, Wooow I am so scared now!

Hope you don't gas out after round 1 because both DDP or Strickland will break you after that

Really? And you know this how?

Because people don't go out of their way to do things they don't want to do and don't need to do. And to be a hunter(in most cases and places) in the 21st century means you don't need to kill animals and have to put in extra work to do so. Thus logic dictates people are doing it because they enjoy it.

Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

>using 7.62 to hunt rabbits.
He should have captioned it "Dipshit"

People are hypocrite piece of shits so talking about family member is only bad when it's happening to the fighters they like

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

A guy with a hair lip holding a hair...........................................................................

last time i checked "murder" is for humans.
that said he hunted it, he didnt do it for sadism: its fine.

that said (2): war DDP

I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

I would take that as a legit death threat, wouldn’t you?

Random person who you don't know?
Ok, I get that.

A fellow professional who competed in the same (fighting!) sport as you, one who you might (and/or probably will) face in the (near) future?
Hell no, lol <45>

EDIT: If I wanted to play along, I'd catch a rat, and make a video of skinning it with a knife. Then, at the end of the video, you'd just hear "Heh....still a rat."
Or whatever else you can think of to "make sense", so to speak.

Ian Garry deserves every single insult that flies in the face of him and his trashy used-up jersey chaser of a "wife". I do not think the karma sent his way was enough after he went at Neil and Geoff the way he did. Ian is one of those people where nothing is going too far. A crazy person or fighter can do anything to him and I would be okay with it.

Sorry, I really just meant any jokes on a wife or girlfriend, but I absolutely love the fact that WAG was immediately associated with Garry here haha.

Look at the gun he used to just shoot a freakin' rabbit. He's a creepy, freaky, serial killer. Don't even want to think of what he done to it after the picture....cringe:-(

1705313995655.png

Come on, stop being a pussy. Combat sport athletes talking about figuratively (when not literally) killing an opponent happens on a weekly basis.
I'll take that any day over attacks on family.

And he hunted a rabbit...big fucking deal.

For some reason, DDP's opponents behave like weirdos when they call him out. Izzy had a meltdown saying "nigg@" 30 times on live TV, Strickland cried like a baby, and now this.

If you're offended by this I'm willing to
bet you have a pretty nice life

For some reason, DDP's opponents behave like weirdos when they call him out. Izzy had a meltdown saying "nigg@" 30 times on live TV, Strickland cried like a baby, and now this.

They don't know how to get under his skin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back