Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

I would take that as a legit death threat, wouldn’t you?
I mean, if we wanna continue down the "he threw a soda at me and it splashed me, that's assault and battery and a threat on my life!" trajectory, then sure. But how is this any worse than him LITERALLY SAYING "I'm gonna kill everybody" on camera in the cage?

When I see this pic, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. Life is so harsh sometimes.

I felt nothing when I saw the pictures. It should not be taken as a legitimate death threat. That’s silly. Metaphor, analogy, and euphemisms are lost on many today.

I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

But this was posted on social media for promotional purposes

What if he killed a dog?

That would've been even better in my opinion.

I always kill coyotes on the spot when I see them. You see, I'm just my doing my part
to support local wildlife conservation efforts, by keeping wildlife within carrying capacity,
which only 5% percent of the people in my country (USA) do, not counting murderous
fisherman!

Does that make me a cold blooded murderer?

Don't break a nail typing your response, what was it again, Bunnysitter55?

Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

Lmfao...

Another shit thread lol .. he's clearly hunting rabbit is a good source of protein very high in it ..

Talking about family significantly worse then talking shit about your opponent period... Death threat or other wise ..

If im DDP im saying something like you better keep that things foot because your going to need all the luck you can get if you think your going to kill me that easily..

What does Dipilsi have to do with Dricus? Just that they both start with D? Does it mean something in Russian or in the Chechen language?
Had to look this up, because I knew there had to be something about the nickname.

Basically I think it's a wordplay, where pil is the Chechen word for elephant. In Hebrew it's peel and in Farsi it's feel, so both indo-Iranian and semitic languages use the same word.
I think the suffix -si only means "to be" in Slavic languages, but I can't confirm this. If so it would basically mean "the elephant" or similar variants.

Dricus being African and seeing himself as too big for the rest of the MW division is probably what he's going at.

No they are just ass backwards Russians who don't understand what makes things cringe.. he thinks he's being badass but he looks like an idiot.

DDP has been living a posh life in beautiful Africa. He has no clue about hard living.

Khamzat is literally going to eat him after the fight like a savage.

Death threat? In normal life if it was someone that doesn't like you much, then sure. In the world of MMA? It's a dumb joke/taunt unless the person making the joke is War Machine, Let Me Bang Bro, Tony Ferguson, or some other lunatic.

If I was working a 9-5 job and some random dude did that, I'd be worried.

From a fellow ufc fighter, not at all.

Sorry, I really just meant any jokes on a wife or girlfriend, but I absolutely love the fact that WAG was immediately associated with Garry here haha.

I cannot think of any other fighter in UFC History that deserves more hate and animosity than that dude. Like seriously, just let him have it. I look forward to the day he ends up with a career-ending injury.

EVERYONE should lose their shit over this. People that eat dogs FREAKIN suck they arent meant for food.

I am all for dogs being eaten, why have this double standard? People own pet rabbits and everyone makes bunny stew jokes, let the world make jokes about eating dogs too. Who are we to judge people that eat dogs? Man the hypocrisy of dog owners is insane.

That would've been even better in my opinion.

I always kill coyotes on the spot when I see them. You see, I'm just my doing my part
to support local wildlife conservation efforts, by keeping wildlife within carrying capacity,
which only 5% percent of the people in my country (USA) do, not counting murderous
fisherman!

Does that make me a cold blooded murderer?

Don't break a nail typing your response, what was it again, Bunnysitter55?

Easy there Elmer Fudd. No, I like that you have this fairness. TBH, I am cool with rabbits getting killed or else we end up with an issue like Australia which had a nasty rabbit crisis. However, it bugs me when people can joke about the death of one animal but dogs are sacred. Or maybe I am sick and tired of dog owners acting more entitled than a Persian prince.

Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

I agree with you

Psychopath behavior for sure

Back