Khamzat Only Weakness

Khamzat should fight Rozenstruick, get his lip split open, find Overeems surgeon, and get it fixed

oh boy now that is a big little weakness

He might got a tiny weakness.

Singlets are know for make your dick looks like nothing lol It's the same with compressed pants

21b4806ec8456eae47633af785b469a2

I’m telling you the only weakness is that beak of his. He can only breathe through one nostril (confirmed by Khamzat himself) and that schnoz sticks out like a sore thumb.

I’m telling you the only weakness is that beak of his. He can only breathe through one nostril (confirmed by Khamzat himself) and that schnoz sticks out like a sore thumb.
That nose is unbreakable

Well he hasnt been tested. Maybe it is. We still dont know what his chin, stamina and heart is like.

He has the offensive arsenal to contend for a belt but can he take hits and keep coming?

He seems like a guy that will have endurance and stamina problems because he explodes early which would make me assume he would slow down as the fight goes on. However, 2 rounds maybe is all that he needs.
In one of the earlier fight promotions he fought in, the announcers said he was known as a gym rat that could go 10 rounds.. makes sense since he lives in the gym. take it for what you will.

Y'all act like you never seen a white dick in a singlet before. Stop watching BLACKED and be happy knowing your generic white dick will probably satisfy a girl.

Back