Khamzat will win three ufc belts

My prediction is Khamzat will win all the belts and then have a sex change operation and take all the wmma belts. The ufc will be forced to change its name to kfc (Khamzat fighting championship) which will result in legal battles with Kentucky Fried Chicken..

Feel free to bump this in the future..
<{jackyeah}>

No doubt he is a beast but these recent Khazmat threads are bordering on reefer madness propaganda and hysteria levels

Funny thing is, when is thread is inevitably gets bumped to get a good laugh at TS’s expense, it will be an off-topic fantasy land so no one will ever see it…

I know it feels that the sky is the limit for him but can we hold our horses til he fights a contender in any division let alone having him win 3 consecutive belts lol
To be fair he didn't say consecutive. LOL

I’ll bet he doesn’t. Bump this in the future.

I do like the guy though.

Still nothing compared to what Jones can get :
LHW, HW, Womens Bantamweight, Womens Strawweight, Womens Flyweight and Women Featherweight.
Only thing he has to do is making weight :D

This hype train is reaching speeds never seen before.

I agree with TS, but he will also win the HW belt. Quadruple champ.

To be fair he didn't say consecutive. LOL
Lol true but you're probably not challenging for a 2nd and 3rd belt if you aren't getting those title fights fast. I just meant winning 3 belts in consecutive divisions rather than 3 belts in 3 fights, poorly phrased lol

Lol true but you're probably not challenging for a 2nd and 3rd belt if you aren't those title fights fast. I just meant winning 3 belts in consecutive divisions rather than 3 belts in 3 fights, poorly phrased lol
Personally I see Khamzat winning Titles at 165, 170, 175, 185, 205 & HW. Not sure if he will do them consecutively or jump around a bit.

I'd wager him getting Covid and deciding to retire again is a far more likely outcome. Hopefully it doesn't happen though, he has a lot of potential and could become champ one day.

No one should be allowed to win 3 UFC belts.

My prediction is Khamzat will win all the belts and then have a sex change operation and take all the wmma belts. The ufc will be forced to change its name to kfc (Khamzat fighting championship) which will result in legal battles with Kentucky Fried Chicken..

Feel free to bump this in the future..

Shit that made my day.
<20>

Back