Media Khamzat's fraudulent wrestling record exposed

Who cares? It's like when I bring up that Shavkat lost twice to the same guy in MMA (much more relevant than amateur wrestling), one of them after he had numerous pro fights and still gets touted as an undefeated fighter

His amateur wrestling record doesn't guarantee anything in MMA. Same goes for Bo
Yep. Here are the credentials of 2 of the best MMA wrestlers ever
  • Jon Jones--Junior college level. Apparently he was quite good at juco wrestling and may have beaten some D1/D2 guys, but he never wrestled at a high amateur level
  • GSP - Zero amateur wrestling credentials.
I'm not a big Khamzat fan, but at this point I only care what he does inside a cage in MMA.

So his wrestling record is 400-1?

That’s a lot more Rickson like than No Nickles type.

Nikals hasn’t ever been remotely close to being even the best wrestler in his own college let alone the world
Rickson lost a sambo match to Ron Tripp. I wonder if Ron's son beat Khamzat?

Frank Dux self-proclaimed record was 339-0 but I bet he didn't do many wrestling, judo or sambo tournaments. Gene Labell probably would've beaten him back in 1978 or something.

Rickson lost a sambo match to Ron Tripp. I wonder if Ron's son beat Khamzat?

Frank Dux self-proclaimed record was 339-0 but I bet he didn't do many wrestling, judo or sambo tournaments. Gene Labell probably would've beaten him back in 1978 or something.
The only solution would have been putting Rickson, Dux, or labelle and all those other hype machines from the 80s into a tourney.

Of course they would have all dismissed the defeats as a product of the rule set and it not being a real fight in their opinion

Wrestling is wrestling.

MMA is MMA.

Been well documented being stud in one doesn't always translate into being stud in the other. Surely, does help though.
What do you mean, two division champion Gregor Gilespie is just around the corner.

Khamzat Chimaev wrestled freestyle

1. This guy's first name is not "Khamzat"
2. This guy's last name is not "Chimaev"
3. This is Greco-Roman
4. It doesn't even look like him

This fucking trash goes to page 5 but when I make a thread posting proof of UFC corruption it is deleted instantly. Fuck this place.
His real surname is Girikhanov. This is is common knowledge. As for the slightly different spelling between "Kazmat" (which sounds alot cooler) and Khamzat . Could be a Swedish thing

Its clearly Borz in the matches. Look at the body frame and head

Even though Chimaev lost that match, you can see the determination he had , it foreshadows what we had come to fall in fanship of. - teddy atlas

#]

Sherdogger1 response: Not cool to smear a fighter , have some respect esse

Sherdogger55 responds: Chimaev was on his way to winning the match but the refs and official were haters he had garnered. They were pro lgbtqrith and believed the smear campaign on Kadyrov .

Khamzat is a damn baby in these videos. Pretty funny how deep the haters have to dig to find some ammunition. To be honest I dgaf if he was outwrestled by a high school girl because he's evolved leaps and bounds.

Khamzat is a damn baby in these videos. Pretty funny how deep the haters have to dig to find some ammunition. To be honest I dgaf if he was outwrestled by a high school girl because he's evolved leaps and bounds.
For everyone who has seen him compete, I don’t think the thing is about his wrestling skills or lack of them, or if he was good GR or FS, or what level wrestling was at that time in Sweden in those disciplines or if he was national team level or whatever people here are trying to argue. It’s more that he already lacked sportsmanship at that age, was a very sore loser and a dirty player and that seems to not have changed at all.

Who cares he was a legit kid. If that’s the only times he’s lost that’s impressive.

He's faced one wrestler his entire life, a 36 yr old dude 20lbs smaller with no knees
Have you not seen his wrestling record? And Usman is not 20lbs smaller, he’s massive and walks around at over 200lbs. How come he has “bad knees” yet wrestle fucks everyone else besides khamzat…

Back