Khamzats post fight interview with Rogan

He sounds like iron sheik on a crack rant. Phenomenal fighter but just fucking annoying and cringe to listen to. I’d rather listen to Roy Nelson in the toilet doing fart shits on taco Tuesday then hear his irritating voice spewing nonsense.
Ey My Sheiky never hurt nobody

He’s screaming Allahu Akbar in US, and it’s already 9/11 in Russia.

Just saying

It’s was September 10th where he was. Ain’t like he went home and left milk and cookies out for the second plane

I have to admit it’s very disturbing watching the Genie from Alladdin’s lamp wreck people. Then talk about killing everyone and dying in the cage.
It's cage fighting, not a broadway play.

To be fair, there aren't any "true" Americans. unless you're an American Indian native you migrated over from somewhere else.
Interesting, neither me or anyone in my family remembers that boat trip or flight.

Maybe if he did it in his own language it would work, but when he does it in English he just sounds like a retard

jeff-dunham-achmed-the-dead-terrorist.gif

I kiilll eeerybodi

One of the worst postfight interview.

Great performance with probably the most grating and unlikable persona in the UFC. I guess it's his choice to be the heel but my god can he try to be likable at least? Colby sound like prime Chael Sonnen in comparison. Khamzat sound like you gave your foulmouthed niece a toy microphone and told her to go ham with the bad words.

"Shit,bru,fight,kill,ganster,WOOOOO"

<{hughesimpress}>

I think he’s nutty but the language barrier doesn’t help and he reverts to the few phrases he’s comfortable with
I agree - the translator was right behind him and Rogan / production crew should push harder to use translators (including telling these fighters to not fooking talk for 5 minutes before giving the translator the mic). I say this as someone who is not a native English speaker, and as someone who has had to translate for my family since 1994 and at work for the last 17 years.

I don’t mind it. Dudes very pretty interesting kind of one note. But it was better than all the other interviews.

His populairity has grown as the heel, nobody wants to see a boring talking soy boi.

I loved it.

He smoked a very good fighter and then didn't care. He knows everybody is going to duck him after this one.

I'm looking at you Colby, Kamarty, Leon, Izzy...

I'm back on his train. Fuck the doctor.. Nate Diaz paid the doctor to stop ChimaGOAT from killing him.

Personally, i can never take a dude with a hair lip seriously. Somebody needs to get him to say cinnamon biscuits.

Back