Khan vs Crawford, where’s the hype?

He's definitely not the chump people think he is.
He often puts himself in harms way against better punchers and pays the price.
the thing is that crawford doesn’t hit as hard as the guys who have KO’d him. is he tougher and more accurate? sure.

i usually pick a great fighter in his prime over a great fighter on the down slide so i think crawford is definitely going to win but i don’t necessarily think it’ll be a blowout.

in b4 crawford KO2

the thing is that crawford doesn’t hit as hard as the guys who have KO’d him. is he tougher and more accurate? sure.

i usually pick a great fighter in his prime over a great fighter on the down slide so i think crawford is definitely going to win but i don’t necessarily think it’ll be a blowout.

in b4 crawford KO2

Crawford is the safe bet but I wouldn’t might Khan winning at least one big fight in his life. After all the times he’s been knocked down, he deserves one good victory. Dude has taken shots from Prescott, Garcia, Maidana and Canelo. Hard, clean shots too.

Where's this taking place and what time? Will probably watch.

Nah she's just fat.....

0_LCP_CHP_200419AlindraPearson_3026AlindraPearsonJPG.jpg
How many chicken nuggets you think she's got in that purse?

Khan was always going to fail last night,predictable uncompetitive fight

That's why many never hyped it

Didn't think that Khan would quit. But I guess he's got to that stage of his career where he has lost that desire to compete.

Thread title is pretty funny the next morning!

Won a bit of money thanks to Khan being a coward, fully expected it to be a proper KO though as opposed to quitting after a thigh shot

Back