Social Kid Got Attacked At Recess

And I'm resisting the urge of going to the school, punting the offending kid into orbit and manhandling the parents. Public schools, brahs. Not even once. Tried telling the wife we should move to a better school district or look into private school. She thinks being educated around feral kids with shit parents is "character building." Giving the school a chance to rectify the situation before I end up on the evening news. I can just see some idiot TA on their phone while my kid is being attacked. Makes my blood boil. And of course my kid won't defend herself because she thinks she'll get in trouble.

Feral kids with shit parents, lmaoooo nicely done

School policies are dog shit. Your boy, X9lonewolf fought 5 dudes at once back in the day and I got suspended for a week for defending myself. I was so confused as a kid because I was defending myself. I was like what do you want me to do? Take a beating? Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Then you are forever labeled as a trouble maker. This then affects your academic career moving forward.

TS, get your kid out of there. Fuck what your wife says. Most women make emotional decisions. Character builder? Lol. Put her in bjj if you want to build character.

It amazes me that people can look at society today, look at how people react to one another even in simple, every day encounters, and say with a straight face that public school teaches healthy social skills and conflict resolution lol.

Well today my kid got in trouble for beating the kid up at recess because he was hitting her and her friend. School is complete dog shit and the kid has been doing this to other kids the entire time after I made this thread.

I mean sounds like your kid is learning and that kid will make it till somebody shoots him so at least there's that.

Well today my kid got in trouble for beating the kid up at recess because he was hitting her and her friend. School is complete dog shit and the kid has been doing this to other kids the entire time after I made this thread.
Take her to a proper school.
She is a good girl, she stands up for herself and her friends, a true daughter of a sherdogger.
Fuck them feral kids, fuck them idiot parents, fuck them idiot teachers in particular for getting her in trouble for defending herself.

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids but sometimes you gotta do the right thing and move your kid out of the racial jungle.

This is pretty normal honestly. Just make sure your kid understands that she didn't do anything wrong and that's the best you can do. I got in trouble for getting into fights in school but as long as my dad felt I had a good reason he never did anything.

This is pretty normal honestly. Just make sure your kid understands that she didn't do anything wrong and that's the best you can do. I got in trouble for getting into fights in school but as long as my dad felt I had a good reason he never did anything.
Yeah she got a high five and a piece of candy lol

Unfortunately, our kids will sometimes have to deal with kids that have either shit parents, or no parents. Kids that cause disturbances should be removed from school. I have dealt with this issue myself with my daughter. Education may be a right, but if you abuse it, you should lose it.

That's the right move IMO. Bullying can really mess up your psyche for life. However, OVERCOMING bullying by fighting back successfully builds character and is super beneficial for confidence IMO.

Unfortunately, our kids will sometimes have to deal with kids that have either shit parents, or no parents. Kids that cause disturbances should be removed from school. I have dealt with this issue myself with my daughter. Education may be a right, but if you abuse it, you should lose it.
...or with kids that have glaring mental disabilities, but teachers/social services refuse to put them away so "they get the chance to become normal". 99% of the time they just disrupt the learning process and harm other kids.

...or with kids that have glaring mental disabilities, but teachers/social services refuse to put them away so "they get the chance to become normal". 99% of the time they just disrupt the learning process and harm other kids.
This is precisely what's happening. The school dissolved its special education classes and instead subject the students to the challenged children's learning and behavioral shortcomings

I know here in Florida there is school choice. If a school is dangerous and the school staff are not stopping attacks, students and parents can choose a better school to attend. I've read that is in part why Florida has been ranked tops in schools for 6 years in a row.

Bring school choice to the public system

And I'm resisting the urge of going to the school, punting the offending kid into orbit and manhandling the parents. Public schools, brahs. Not even once. Tried telling the wife we should move to a better school district or look into private school. She thinks being educated around feral kids with shit parents is "character building." Giving the school a chance to rectify the situation before I end up on the evening news. I can just see some idiot TA on their phone while my kid is being attacked. Makes my blood boil. And of course my kid won't defend herself because she thinks she'll get in trouble.
That sucks! and it's hard to deal with. When my ex moved in with me, her son was starting the 7th grade and it was a new town so he didn't know anybody. They started bullying him early in the school year, one kid in particular. I picked him up from school daily so I told him if it happens again just point out who the kid is when I pick you up. I planned on watching who picked the kid up and going to have a talk with them. Luckily he made friends with some girls from school who lived in our apartment complex and the bullying stopped. It's tricky, hopefully it was a one time thing for your kid.

My exact words were "if that happens again, you punch the kid in the face repeatedly until the teacher gets there"
Play to the whistle, always good advice.

You can get a safety transfer from the school?

Im getting tired of your whinning TS. This seems to be an ongoing issue with you and your push over kid. I think its about time you put your kid in Cyber school, or STFU and take your cucking like a m.........

Back