Kid Yamamoto dead at 41.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Translated:

To everyone who supported Yamamoto KID Tokunaga Yamamoto KID Tokunaga (41 years and 6 months of age) passed away today on September 18th. To everyone concerned for support and support before you, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone of the fans. In addition, please refrain from interviewing the Yamamoto family, family members, friends etc, so that we can give consideration.

RIP

Last edited:

Yamamoto Kid Age (41 years and 6 months) to everyone who supported the Yamamoto Kid Tak, I passed away on September 18, today. I would like to thank all the fans who have supported and supported me during the lifetime. In addition, please refrain from coverage to the Yamamoto family, a friend, etc., and thank you for your consideration. Krazybee

RIP Kid

Japanese news site are reporting this. I'm utterly saddened by demise of such Legend. Thank you kid for all of your fights. Rest in Peace!!

Just saw this ... RIP man ;/

Was a big fan of his , seriously fuck cancer. 41 is too young to pass away.

RIP

No way this is so sad, he was an absolute legend and would have been a UFC champ for years in his prime. RIP, all the best to his family and friends.

Holy shit man. Peak Kid was an insanely talented fighter. I didnt realize the cancer was that serious

Fucking tragic man. An ATG for the lower weight classes. RIP man. Fuck this happened so fast

Damn RIP Kid.

Scary how quickly this happened.

Back