Killing Floor 2 - Still worth picking up?

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new FPS multiplayer game after playing CS:GO for 5+ years.

How about Killing Floor 2?

Was it as good as everyone expected?
Is it still worth playing in 2018/9?
How does it compare to CoD zombies mode?
Has it aged well, with updates, DLCs, and is the community still large?
Has there been any similar Killing Floor games, but better?

Not played it for around a year, must have played 30-40 hrs on PS4 was a fun game while it lasted.

its a good game, and the content keeps it going

Killing Floor is always good fun. I preferred KF1 but KF2 is still a blast. I haven't played it in maybe 8 or 9 months but I think there's been new content since then

I haven't played recent COD zombie modes. The best thing about KF though is how meaty the enemies are, and so how satisfying it is to kill them. Popping heads never gets old (Headshots can also result in bullet time making it all the more satisfying). I never really got dat feel when I did play COD zombies (I think MW2 was the last time I played COD zombies though). KF also has a bunch of different classes that all use different weapons and have their own skill trees so it kinda encourages you to play different styles because you don't want underlevelled classes like some asshole

Feel like jumping on and playing it again now

Killing Floor is always good fun. I preferred KF1 but KF2 is still a blast. I haven't played it in maybe 8 or 9 months but I think there's been new content since then

I haven't played recent COD zombie modes. The best thing about KF though is how meaty the enemies are, and so how satisfying it is to kill them. Popping heads never gets old (Headshots can also result in bullet time making it all the more satisfying). I never really got dat feel when I did play COD zombies (I think MW2 was the last time I played COD zombies though). KF also has a bunch of different classes that all use different weapons and have their own skill trees so it kinda encourages you to play different styles because you don't want underlevelled classes like some asshole

Feel like jumping on and playing it again now

Very good point, it does feel way more satisfying killing zombies in KF compared to COD.

Pick it up, lots of fun and I can still find full games on ps4. The Santa map from last year is super fun and they are adding some more new content in December for the holidays again.

I still play on PC. Content is consistent and plenty for achievement hunters like myself.

Just picked it up for $9.99, because its on sale today.

Looking forward to playing it.

one of the games I actually enjoyed when they gave it away on PS plus, great time waster.

The new update is fun, the shopping spree map is Gary Busey talking shit the whole time over a loud speaker haha.

Back