Kind of sad that Conor has been intentionally reaching out to Russian White Nationalists

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some quick background: I'm from one of Russia's indigenous Asian tribes, meaning that, like Khabib, I'm Russian in the political/citizenship sense but not Russian in the ethnic/racial sense.

You can kind of think of us like Russia's version of Native Americans. Where ethnic Russians are generally Northern European looking (resembling Germans and Swedes in complexion), Dagestanis like Khabib and Asians like me are comparatively dark (in fact, ethnic groups that are predominantly dark haired and dark eyed get called "blacks" in Moscow, this can encompass groups that would be considered white in the West like Jews and Italians).

One of the reasons there is a surprising amount of people in Russia who choose to root for Conor rather than countryman Khabib is because Conor is a Christian white man. And by white, I mean white in the Russian sense (Northern/Central European)

Throughout the rivalry, Conor has been making various references to Khabib's ethnic history and background- the conquest of the Caucuses (where Dagestan is) by ethnic Russians (Eastern Slavs) for example.

Curiously enough, Conor also commented on how the Russian people themselves want Khabib gone...

That's true, on Instagram you can find various Russians making comments on the Khabib/Conor buildup like "I'd rather have Conor win than root for a monkey [Khabib] that lives in our country" [racially insensitive language towards Caucus people].

Western Europeans generally don't differentiate between North and South European as to who's white and who's not white (even Sicilians like Pauli Malignagi are considered white in Western Europe and North America).

Most Americans that I meet are literally color blind when it comes to anyone from Europe. Swedes, Sicilians, and Dagestanis are all white even though the latter 2 resemble Middle Easterners and North Africans.

Now where does Conor learn this kind of granular Russian racism?

Oh right... he hangs out with Ruskii (ethnic Russians) racists and Artem Lobov, a "black" [he's not ethnic Russian, I found pictures of his family in 2016 and he's actually part Asian lol], a bitter little man who got slapped by Chechen & Dagestani gangsters.

Conor uses racism and prejudice a lot to get people behind him. He will rarely be directly racist or make direct insults at religion, just indirect insults and his fans love it. They get to live their racism through him.

Some quick background: I'm from one of Russia's indigenous Asian tribes, meaning that, like Khabib, I'm Russian in the political/citizenship sense but not Russian in the ethnic/racial sense.

You can kind of think of us like Russia's version of Native Americans. Where ethnic Russians are generally Northern European looking (resembling Germans and Swedes in complexion), Dagestanis like Khabib and Asians like me are comparatively dark (in fact, ethnic groups that are predominantly dark haired and dark eyed get called "blacks" in Moscow, this can encompass groups that would be considered white in the West like Jews and Italians).

One of the reasons there is a surprising amount of people in Russia who choose to root for Conor rather than countryman Khabib is because Conor is a Christian white man. And by white, I mean white in the Russian sense (Northern/Central European)

Throughout the rivalry, Conor has been making various references to Khabib's ethnic history and background- the conquest of the Caucuses (where Dagestan is) by ethnic Russians (Eastern Slavs) for example.

Curiously enough, Conor also commented on how the Russian people themselves want Khabib gone...

That's true, on Instagram you can find various Russians making comments on the Khabib/Conor buildup like "I'd rather have Conor win than root for a monkey [Khabib] that lives in our country" [racially insensitive language towards Caucus people].

Western Europeans generally don't differentiate between North and South European as to who's white and who's not white (even Sicilians like Pauli Malignagi are considered white in Western Europe and North America).

Most Americans that I meet are literally color blind when it comes to anyone from Europe. Swedes, Sicilians, and Dagestanis are all white even though the latter 2 resemble Middle Easterners and North Africans.

Oh right... he hangs out with Ruskii (ethnic Russians) racists and Artem Lobov, a "black" [he's not ethnic Russian, I found pictures of his family in 2016 and he's actually part Asian lol], a bitter little man who got slapped by Chechen & Dagestani gangsters.

I agree with everything you've said. The real reason Clowner has a surprising number of Russian fans is because these ethnic Russians are absolutely butt-blasted that Khabib is the only reigning Russian UFC champion. Not an ethnic Orthodox Russian, but a Muslim from Caucasus. This fact does not sit well with their agenda of "churkas" (i.e. pretty much the equivalent of the n-word in Russia) like Khabib being second-rate citizens and "subhumans" in general. These Russian nationalist bumblefucks don't want to see Conor win, they want to see Khabib fail due to their petty nationalistic views and plain envy.

The fact that Clowner appeals to these nationalistic fucktards is just one of the reasons why he needs to be BTFOd into irrelevancy by Khabib.

That's a lot of words my friend.

Conor is just trying to troll Khabib and get in his head. He did a pretty good job with Ali. I don't think it'll have much effect on Khabib when the fight starts... where it could come into play is if Conor lands some good shots then starts talking shit he could throw Khabib off his game.

Diaz bros are still the best at that. Everyone knows whats coming but damned if it isn't embarassing to get slapped, shit talked and mocked during a fight. That's the one time that if you are going to do something about it where retaliation is condoned... and that's the game Conor and the Diaz play. They don't really give two shits about what they are saying, they just want to fuck with you and get you to stop following your gameplan and over commit so they can counter and sleep you.

Great, a thread where we get to see Sherdog's many racists out themselves.

He insults the people he fights wether thats Dennis Siver, Khabib, Jose, Dustin he list goes on. He’s obviously trying to get in there heads and more often then not it works. Stop it with that sjw shit

TS. I bet you wish you were "white". You are projecting your own insecurities. Dont be a a snowflake. Conor is a proud Irish man. Kabib is a fake rat/weasel. Its not Conors fault.

In defense of ethnic Russians:

-Violent crime as well as organised crime have Dagestanis and Chechens overrepresented
-They tend to blow up
-Khabib stopped carrying the Russian flag
-Khabib posted a video used in the Islamic state propaganda in his Instagram

Also, these regions are underdeveloped and you can see it in the largest IQ survey ever made
https://www.unzcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/sugonyev-2018-russian-iq.pdf

By some reasons minorities like tatars, bashkirs (muslims) or finno-ugric descent people are not victims of racism, so stop crying already.

Warroom -------->

You can choose to watch fights without over-complicating them with politics. Any dissatisfaction you have falls on you TS

Back