King Charles in the wild.

Nothing much really. Just having a chat with a group of mtb riders on a trail. Just blows my mind that the king of england is just walking alone on a dirt road. Starts at around 4:20.

Everyone will say everything negative about this but that must have been such a nice experience!

And he's not just the King of England.

Nothing much really. Just having a chat with a group of mtb riders on a trail. Just blows my mind that the king of england is just walking alone on a dirt road. Starts at around 4:20.

He's essentially walking through his garden.

There's stories of people meeting the queen walking and asking her if she has met the queen etc.

Edit: also there's likely several snipers aimed on them at that moment.

We never had kings but I'd probably be curtsying and shit. Except for lizard people, of course.
Just a nice find while you're out on yer bike. Goodness I've carried on. Why does he not have mouth guards on with those rocks and his bike?!?!

Everyone will say everything negative about this but that must have been such a nice experience!

And he's not just the King of England.
yeah, he's a guy who got away with murdering his 1st wife....<BC1>

Just a nice find while you're out on yer bike. Goodness I've carried on. Why does he not have mouth guards on with those rocks and his bike?!?!
Because they're not racing downhill/enduro, which uses full face helmets. Xc races aren't as gnarly but do have some technical section, are fast, and have open face helmets. They're just basically bike touring.

He's essentially walking through his garden.

There's stories of people meeting the queen walking and asking her if she has met the queen etc.

Edit: also there's likely several snipers aimed on them at that moment.
Can you imagine 4 snipers in ghillie suits, shivering miserably in the rain because the king wanted a stroll?

Because they're not racing downhill/enduro, which uses full face helmets. Xc races aren't as gnarly but do have some technical section, are fast, and have open face helmets. They're just basically bike touring.
I just saw the rocks, the last bike I bought I rode around the block in Amsterdam and it's still in a car port there.

I just saw the rocks, the last bike I bought I rode around the block in Amsterdam and it's still in a car port there.
Never been there but they say Netherlands is boring af for a cyclist who wants variation or epic climbs as it's relatively flat.

Never been there but they say Netherlands is boring af for a cyclist who wants variation or epic climbs as it's relatively flat.
I lived there for 4 years just as a fuck it to leave the UK, it's not boring. I'm just clumsy. I wasn't over fussed with it but it wasn't boring at all.

Bend the knee you plebs

iNbpzLe.gif

Oh I'm sure the netherlands is cool. I meant for a cycling enthusiast.
I would highly recommend it for that. I'm a twat when it comes to cycling but bikes rule pedestrians and cars, it's really a different way of transport and the respect it has for cyclists.

Back