Kit Dale out of Metamoris for possibly the worst reason ever

Imagine if they canceled the Superbowl because they were having trouble prepping a few of the dancers for the halftime show.

Kit Dale is so over rated

2x World Pro BJJ champion
Brazilian National Champion
Asian Open Champion
Bull Terrior Copa Champion
2X Silver World Pro Jiu Jitsu
Pan American Bronze
14X Pan Pacific Champion
9X Australian National Champion

I disagree.

2x World Pro BJJ champion
Brazilian National Champion
Asian Open Champion
Bull Terrior Copa Champion
2X Silver World Pro Jiu Jitsu
Pan American Bronze
14X Pan Pacific Champion
9X Australian National Champion

I disagree.

pfft Australian champion is like finding a toy inside your happy meal

he's never won anything major. just trolls online with stupid videos about beards and crap

Regionally he'll be solid. When it's the big ones maybe top 8. Still solid though. Only been training for a short time compared to the rest of the field he faces.

What the motherf*ck...

I checked the date 3 times this morning to make sure it wasn't April 1.

I thought Kit Dale was just kidding when I read his status earlier. I bought Metamoris a week ago in large part because I wanted to see him and Tonon kill each other. I'm a big fan of both and this is hugely disappointing.

I actually want my money back from Metamoris. Straight up. What a lame assed reason to cancel a good match.

I have this very faint hope that this is the biggest troll job ever by Kit Dale. I really hope that this is all an elaborate hoax.

he's never won anything major. just trolls online with stupid videos about beards and crap

I love the guy, great personality and hilarious but have to agree somewhat, hasnt won anything major at blackbelt YET. I think he has a shot. Still he is dam good, his fight against keenan was good and hes a decent competitor. I think he was the first non brazilian to win some tournament in brazil as a purple belt.

I love the guy, great personality and hilarious but have to agree somewhat, hasnt won anything major at blackbelt YET. I think he has a shot. Still he is dam good, his fight against keenan was good and hes a decent competitor. I think he was the first non brazilian to win some tournament in brazil as a purple belt.

He been doing bjj for like 6 years I think, maybe less. He got his BB from Yuri Simoes (and some other checkmat higher up to make it official). The guy has been doing bjj less then some of his competition have been BB's.

Hes not dominated at top level yet. But, i believe he will with time.

Well Ralek has said in an interview that he wants to present Metamoris in an artistic fashion. It's either all or nothing with him I guess.

Kit Dale is fucking annoying, and I honestly had no idea he was even competing, but Ralek comes across like an idiot if that email is legit.

You can't find a film production company in Australia that could do it? Worried that they might not have the film "acalades" of the guys who did the Chael Sonnen interview?

As an aussie, this here is insulting.

Kit hasn't won anything major in the international black belt circuit but its not exactly easy to win a national title either (I mean look at how many f12ers have state titles, let alone national ones). If I'm not wrong, some of his national titles is at openweight too which is impressive.

@OP: shame Kit has to withdraw for such a stupid reason.

If I was Ralek, besides being a badass G in a Gi, I would have shot the Tonon portion and just swung the "couldn't get the film crew out to Kit" in a positive light that would hype the fight more.

~Show Tonon portion of countdown and when it's time for Kit's section say "Kit has refused to be filmed training as he feels it would distract from his progress, he's just that focused and dedicated right now for this matchup."~

The fact that Ralek is so obsessed with the video promotion, but can't come up with a creative brief and shot list for a contractor in Australia, is pretty unbelievable. He could take the raw footage and have his people edit it. It's done ALL the time.

Which leads me to believe that Ralek simply didn't want Kit in the show anymore.

he is not obsessd with video promotion. I think his bro is into video stuff and they have fun doing it.

not sure if Kit seminar in Turkey played a part with him not being present in AU to shoot the promo with Metamoris.

The fact that Ralek is so obsessed with the video promotion, but can't come up with a creative brief and shot list for a contractor in Australia, is pretty unbelievable. He could take the raw footage and have his people edit it. It's done ALL the time.

Which leads me to believe that Ralek simply didn't want Kit in the show anymore.
Yeah. That's kind of the obvious answer.

Here I was thinking Metamoris was a top class promotion. What a joke.

Back