Knee experts - what happened to me?

Oldguy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was doing specific training on holding the mount this morning. I had the mount with my legs grapevined in my partners legs. I heard a pop from my left knee.

I finished the class. The side on my knee is slightly sore. It is kind of like the pain from a very mild bruise. There is no swelling. I can walk and bend it.

Did I damage a ligament?

I was doing specific training on holding the mount this morning. I had the mount with my legs grapevined in my partners legs. I heard a pop from my left knee.

I finished the class. The side on my knee is slightly sore. It is kind of like the pain from a very mild bruise. There is no swelling. I can walk and bend it.

Did I damage a ligament?
Knees pop. If you have no stability, swelling or major pain who really cares.

If you have pain tomorrow or are concerned see a doc. Nobody can diagnose you online for ligament damage. I was adamant I did an ACL last year and had passed every test. The most likely diagnosis was a fibula head dislocation. I rarely grapevine because my legs and hips don't like it since then.

Did I damage a ligament?
This happens to me too. I no longer grapevine or do triangle chokes as lateral pressure causes slight dislocations in my knee. I’ve also sprained my mcl doing the same thing.

Knees pop. If you have no stability, swelling or major pain who really cares.

If you have pain tomorrow or are concerned see a doc. Nobody can diagnose you online for ligament damage. I was adamant I did an ACL last year and had passed every test. The most likely diagnosis was a fibula head dislocation. I rarely grapevine because my legs and hips don't like it since then.

Seconded.... Dr Sherbros ain't the ones to answer the question

Update: this literally happened to me tonight again too, I feel your pain!

Back