Know anyone who does the bare minimum to get through life?

I worked with a guy when I was 15 who is still at the same job 15 years later and still living with his parents. Nice sociable guy but he has absolutely no drive to do anything in life. He doesn't even have a driver's license or a car.

I think I know him

Some patients at the mental health hospital i work at get more in welfare than some staff earn in pay

One i spoke to last week gets $1500 a month

Not one thing wrong with him physically, but apparently he is mentally unwell. Food and accommodation paid for and $1500 into his bank account every month........for nothing

Some patients at the mental health hospital i work at get more in welfare than some staff earn in pay

One i spoke to last week gets $1500 a month

Not one thing wrong with him physically, but apparently he is mentally unwell. Food and accommodation paid for and $1500 into his bank account every month........for nothing
they pay him to stay in the facility and not roam the streets as a thieving crackhead. Try thinking of it that way plus it's cheaper than keeping him in prison which is like a university for creating hardened criminals.

I know a few. I have an older cousin who lives with his mom in a paid off house. Fucking loser sleeps during the day. Gets up ,drinks and plays video games all night. Rinse and repeat. I used to always spot this dude for YEARS when we're out but I cut him off recently because I dont associate with losers anymore

I worked with a guy when I was 15 who is still at the same job 15 years later and still living with his parents. Nice sociable guy but he has absolutely no drive to do anything in life. He doesn't even have a driver's license or a car.
Sounds like a guy who'd be a decent guy to know and have as a friend.

I have close family that live like that, it's on them, if they're happy, whatever

For people that can actually avoid working altogether or run some kind of scam or illegal activity and still live a good life... good for them

backtoschool.jpg

I know a few. I have an older cousin who lives with his mom in a paid off house. Fucking loser sleeps during the day. Gets up ,drinks and plays video games all night. Rinse and repeat. I used to always spot this dude for YEARS when we're out but I cut him off recently because I dont associate with losers anymore
But you talk to us lot on sherdog.

my neighbour bought a small moped because he was too lazy to walk to trash cans.

Family member has been fired from every job they’ve ever had been evicted from everywhere they’ve ever lived and had every car repossessed. I rented them a car to drive to their new job/home for a week. They kept it an extra week and then dropped it off at the wrong place. We had intended for them to leave it in their home state so that expense was expected, but hey kept it for another week and then drove all the way back here to get their new car and then dropped it off in the same state they rented it from but an hour away. Then drove to meet us for dinner. Yeah they drove that last hour. So had to pass the right rental location to get to us and again to go back.

Those are some of the best and brightest people, IMO.

Well everyone I'm done on this site. I'm sharing too much info with people I don't give a fuck about and people I dont know. I'm a single guy. What the fuck am I doing wasting my time and thought on this site when I could be chasing ladies on a dating site or FB. U guys are ok but in the end I get nothing for being on here. I have friends in real life and probably make more money than most of you do. I KNOW I'm better looking than 97% of u. I will never lower myself again to hangout with a bunch of average people like u folks. My time is gold. Be thankful I blessed this site with my wisdom for the time that I was here. Good bye forever sherdog

I know a guy with a legit disability born into a wealthy family who purposely doesn't upkeep his disability in order to guilt trip people into doing everything for him. He's the laziest person I've ever met in my life. He is so lazy that he stopped wearing shoes because it would require him to cut his toe nails and his toe nails had grew over an inch in length.

Yesterday I just met a guy that works the night shift at 7-11 that is pretty damn smart but works the easiest job he could find so he could just play video games all day. He landed a gf by lying to her then boning her and getting her to bond to him and he complains because she is upset that all he wants to do with his life is play videogames. She has a masters degree and some really good job and he doesn't even know what the job is. He is upset because he feels like contributing to the relationship is entertaining her and that isn't his job because she should find a hobby like him with his videogames.

I'd start every encounter from here on forward with "She break up with you yet?"

My cousin is like this. Right now he's staying at his moms not working at all for like the past year maybe more. He was injured at one point and collecting money because of that. Then his ex decided she couldnt raise their daughter anymore cause she had to get a job to pay her bills and so he stayed with his daughter all day who now lives with his mom also. So now that's his reason for not working.

No one in our family wants to help him because people have and he ends up quitting. One time he complained that our other cousin got him this job lifting shit all day in the sun and it was to hard that I couldn't even do it. So I talk to our other cousin at the bar when we all go out and he tells me that this fucking idiot took a job that they said he could spend all 8 hours doing and did it in like 1.5 hours. Then they just filled up his shit again so he could keep going. Except now he's tired as fuck cause he rushed through this and didn't take his time like they told him.

Well everyone I'm done on this site. I'm sharing too much info with people I don't give a fuck about and people I dont know. I'm a single guy. What the fuck am I doing wasting my time and thought on this site when I could be chasing ladies on a dating site or FB. U guys are ok but in the end I get nothing for being on here. I have friends in real life and probably make more money than most of you do. I KNOW I'm better looking than 97% of u. I will never lower myself again to hangout with a bunch of average people like u folks. My time is gold. Be thankful I blessed this site with my wisdom for the time that I was here. Good bye forever sherdog

8e06db71560213.5bc935d802b83.jpg

Back