• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kobe Bryant's personality

tumblr_mjiy6736Os1qd53iko1_400.gif

Dude, nobody thinks Kobe is GOAT. And the only people who consider Lebron GOAT are the ones who buy into the massive hype train he gets from the league and the media. Lebrons' great and all, but he doesn't even sniff 1st Team all-time at this point.

Lebron is easily top 5

Lebron, Kobe, Jordan, Kareem, and Magic are top 5 with Bird at 6.

Lebron is the most talented player of all time, unique & rare specimen. Other guys can only dream of things that Lebron can do on the court.

Lebron is easily top 5

Lebron is the most talented player of all time, unique & rare specimen. Other guys can only dream of things that Lebron can do on the court.

What's separating Lebron from the Jordans, Magic's, etc isn't physical, it's mental. And it can't be learned, at least to the degree that they possess.

What's separating Lebron from the Jordans, Magic's, etc isn't physical, it's mental. And it can't be learned, at least to the degree that they possess.

Lol wow OK

Mental doesn't make you run & jump out of the gym. Mental doesn't teach you floor vision & IQ.

Its laughable to put anyone ahead of Lebron, other than maybe Jordan, Kobe, and Kareem.

Lebron has 2 rings & continuing to chase more, has 4 mvp's in 5 years, finals MVP, olympian gold medalist, and so on. Once its all said & done, Lebron will be undisputed goat, and he will surpass Kareem in all time scoring list by big margin.

Lebron haters are running out of ideas lol, first it was ,

No ring
Didn't win 7 rings
His mom slept with Delonte
Mental midget
So on and so on

Lebron is easily top 5

Kobe is not even top 10 all time

Lakers will play good again as soon as Kobe is gone entirely, retired.

If Kolby can come back and be a decent player next year he may sneak in to top 25 all time territory. Right now he's just outside since he hasn't been healthy for 3 years.

LeBron the most talented player ever? WTF am I reading?? dude can't even dribble the ball effectively, thus the pervasive traveling, 'crabdribbles' and mike alstot-style bowl throughs of defenders

that intricate skillset tho....

kobe may have chucked the lakes out of two finals, but at least he tried. bern flat out disappeared in to the Bermuda triangle for the 11 finals, and was absolutely atrocious in his finals w/ the Cavs (shot 35/20/69 from FG/3/FT, absolutely disgusting)

Lol. How many Lebron led teams have missed the playoffs or have been knocked out of the first round? Compare that to Colby and LMAO!

Lebron took the friggin Cavs to the Finals. Kobe couldn't do that.

And LeBrick is on my shitlist for obvious reasons but even I can acknowledge he's lightyears ahead of Kooby

LeBron the most talented player ever? WTF am I reading?? dude can't even dribble the ball effectively, thus the pervasive traveling, 'crabdribbles' and mike alstot-style bowl throughs of defenders

that intricate skillset tho....

kobe may have chucked the lakes out of two finals, but at least he tried. bern flat out disappeared in to the Bermuda triangle for the 11 finals, and was absolutely atrocious in his finals w/ the Cavs (shot 35/20/69 from FG/3/FT, absolutely disgusting)

LeBald is also 6'8" 260 lbs, so I'll forgive him for not having Isaiah Thomas handles

No excuse for him shitting the bed in 2011 (other than Spo's derp offensive game plan that he refused to adjust at any point)

LeBrick was 22 years old in the 2007 Finals and the only thing on the Cavs roster even remotely resembling an All-Star

Lol have a seat young blood.

Magic is the greatest Laker.

How is he the greatest if he can't shoot to save his life ?

Kobe brought em 5 rings in a much tougher era, besides, Magic only had team full of hall of famers.

Kobe in 09 & 10 is much more impressive than Magic as a laker. I'm not saying its by a big margin, but Kobe has a slight edge on Magic, Kareem, and Shaq.

LeBald is also 6'8" 260 lbs, so I'll forgive him for not having Isaiah Thomas handles

No excuse for him shitting the bed in 2011 (other than Spo's derp offensive game plan that he refused to adjust at any point)

LeBrick was 22 years old in the 2007 Finals and the only thing on the Cavs roster even remotely resembling an All-Star

That's all very true, but still those are bad numbers. not kobe, Iverson, no star (that I've been able to find) has ever played that poorly in the Finals as the main guy

and ya, that team was weak, but had 2 near double/double guys in Gooden/Z and Hughes wasn't that bad in the regular season (think he was hurt for the p/os). that was probably a slightly better roster than Iverson took to the Finals w/ the sixers

Back