Korean chick ive been trying to get with is 52 not 32.....

Koreans are a force to be reckoned with in the dry cleaning business.
They generally left those but dry cleaning and corner shops were the big thing from the 1960s to 1980s. Now its restaurants.

yeah I'm sure. Korean folks tend to stick to Korean cuisine around these parts, but there are exceptions. my mom's neighbor (a Korean dude) owns an Indian food buffet in Elmhurst NY.
I think new york is a special place that is unlike any.

I now want Korean BBQ, and it's 100% your fault.
I'm ignoring the rest of your thread, why would you care about her age if you're not trying to wife her up, and there was no hint of that in your post.

Korean barbecue is good but Southern BBQ is GOAT.

In socal it's mainly koreans who run japanese restaurants. The Japanese run them in Gardena and Torrance.

that's funny, here in the outer boroughs of NY Chinese folks are the ones running shit here & authentic Japanese restaurants mainly in Manhattan.

I think new york is a special place that is unlike any.

there used to be an Indian pizzeria that sold slices for a dollar on 43rd & 3rd. lines used to run down the street.

there used to be an Indian pizzeria that sold slices for a dollar on 43rd & 3rd. lines used to run down the street.
God bless NYC! Lol

Indian pizza places not uncommon where i live. Most of them seem run by middle east looking people. But korean indian food restaurant i think is exclusive to places like new york.

This reminds me of when I worked in a Chinese restaurant when I was going to school full-time.

Asians don't give a fuck about rules. In particular, labor laws. The restaurant kitchen staff was mainly Vietnamese, but there was a couple of Koreans and a few Chinese. There was only one Japanese cook there.

There was an older Vietnamese guy, I put him at about 55... little guy, thin, but still agile and light and quick on his feet. I was fucking shocked to find out he was 87, and I have no idea if that's even legal or not... he's not an owner, just a simple employee.

They also had this thin old lady, her job consisted entirely of making egg and spring rolls, all day long, every day. Just one after another til the end of time. She literally only knew two English words... thank you. At first I ignored her, but every day she would lift, carry and do everything for herself. The packages of wraps they use for the rolls aren't light, and again, I pegged her at late 50's. Sure as shit she turned out to be 78, and she was fucking spry for all hundred pounds of her. Did she ever get pissed off when you tried to help her too. She wouldn't think twice about throwing shit at you if you pushed her buttons. Didn't matter what it was, if it was within arm's reach, it was a potential projectile. Not doable either... you could just tell by the jagged teeth and crow's feet she had a hard life. She was probably fine when she was younger though.

This reminds me of when I worked in a Chinese restaurant when I was going to school full-time.

Asians don't give a fuck about rules. In particular, labor laws. The restaurant kitchen staff was mainly Vietnamese, but there was a couple of Koreans and a few Chinese. There was only one Japanese cook there.

There was an older Vietnamese guy, I put him at about 55... little guy, thin, but still agile and light and quick on his feet. I was fucking shocked to find out he was 87, and I have no idea if that's even legal or not... he's not an owner, just a simple employee.

They also had this thin old lady, her job consisted entirely of making egg and spring rolls, all day long, every day. Just one after another til the end of time. She literally only knew two English words... thank you. At first I ignored her, but every day she would lift, carry and do everything for herself. The packages of wraps they use for the rolls aren't light, and again, I pegged her at late 50's. Sure as shit she turned out to be 78, and she was fucking spry for all hundred pounds of her. Did she ever get pissed off when you tried to help her too. She wouldn't think twice about throwing shit at you if you pushed her buttons. Didn't matter what it was, if it was within arm's reach, it was a potential projectile. Not doable either... you could just tell by the jagged teeth and crow's feet she had a hard life. She was probably fine when she was younger though.
Where in the world do you have a chinese restaurant with chinese japanese korean and vietnamese people all working together?

When teachers hated me, which was almost all of them, that's often how they would express it.

Lol , no doubt ! Poor guy probably wouldnt stfu in class , hence the voice comment. Goes to show you how lots of dudes will construe almost anything as romantic interest.

Where in the world do you have a chinese restaurant with chinese japanese korean and vietnamese people all working together?

Canada.

I suppose they're more limited on potential cooks here. They really, really didn't like white people cooking there. They let me, only because I guess it showed that I really wanted to learn, and I worked hard.

Each day, the cooks would take their turn in rotation, and one would cook for all the others. They wouldn't dare eat anything off the menu, and most times I wouldn't have a clue what it was, but holy shit, the stuff they cook for themselves is unbelievably good.

This one guy from North Vietnam swung a knife at me the first time I tried to sample ''their'' food, and I don't know what he was saying to me (yet another cook that wouldn't speak English), but he was yelling and very animated. It turns out telling him to fuck off might not have been the best response.

The head chef loved me, but he got between us and told me not to piss Willie off because he wasn't right in the head. I guess Willie's combat boots he wore all the time weren't just for show.

Holy Shit. Damn asians seriously dont look their age. Im 33 and been going to this Korean Bbq joint for two weeks thinking im gonna hit this...but damn..52? Not sure about this

Just hit it

I heard Asian chics have a slanted you know what

sounds like every barber in my town. seriously I can't tell if these chicks are 30 or 50, I know they get awfully touchy during a random skin fade tho

then again, being outside a USMC base, we also have numerous 'massage parlors' which I believe are all owned by the same families that own the barbershops.

Have you gotten a happy ending at the parlors?

Back