Media Korean Zombie on Rampage Podcast

props to Luke knowing his shit about KZ

i was a little hesitant at first but hes a pretty awesome addition

the show is my favorite MMA podcast wo a doubt

What's sad is we missed 4 years of his prime because mandatory South Korean military service
That's coming to the United States soon thanks to the wokesters trying to keep anyone from joining.

Holy shit that section where they make fun of Pages little size 12 feet hahahahaa

Bro when Page is talking about fighting Shannon Brigs and shows him on stream and KZ goes "Ohhh Bob Sapp" I DIED

KZ was literally training in his gaeage back then
He barely had any instruction

It wasn’t a comment on his level or performance, just that I only remembered the finish and not all the prior damage.

His defense got way better after this fight if I recall.

What's sad is we missed 4 years of his prime because mandatory South Korean military service
For what it's worth he was going to miss time at the start of those 4 years anyways, so it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. He had been having an issue with his shoulder popping out, and it popped out again against Aldo and contributed to the stoppage of the fight which was right before his service. So probably was going to be on the shelf for 6 months to a year. But yeah the service itself cost him at least 3 years.

War KZ. Was a bit awkward at times there, since it was clearly hard for him to follow what was going on.
That's coming to the United States soon thanks to the wokesters trying to keep anyone from joining.
The biggest reason people aren't joining is disqualifying obesity (which is apparent when sherdoggers talk about their weight) and other disqualifying health issues becoming more common as shit diet (non-transmissible diseases being less common in hunter gatherers is thought to be from their gut bacteria being more diverse, due to diet), sedentary jobs and sedentary hobbies have become the norm. Plenty of people apply and get rejected, same here in the UK.

War on terror didn't help, but that predates the culture wars BS. Veterans advising their own family not to join also isn't to do with "woke".

War KZ. Was a bit awkward at times there, since it was clearly hard for him to follow what was going on.

The biggest reason people aren't joining is disqualifying obesity (which is apparent when sherdoggers talk about their weight) and other disqualifying health issues becoming more common as shit diet (non-transmissible diseases being less common in hunter gatherers is thought to be from their gut bacteria being more diverse, due to diet), sedentary jobs and sedentary hobbies have become the norm. Plenty of people apply and get rejected, same here in the UK.

War on terror didn't help, but that predates the culture wars BS. Veterans advising their own family not to join also isn't to do with "woke".
I'm not discounting any of that. I saw the woke bs as part of the issue and highlighted it because I hate everything about it. The standards are getting lower for people to join. There is definitely a point I don't blame them with how misused the troops are, but the way its demonized to even be in it also didn't help. Oh well I did my time. It can be someone else's turn and I'm still grateful for it.

Back