Media Korean Zombie & Yair Rodriguez share a hospital room together

So UFC doesn't even pay for private rooms for the main event? <{danawhoah}>

I want to thank both yair and zombie for this battle. They put there life’s on the line just to entertain us. This is the type of fight that you’ll never forget. Both fuckin warriors. This is why I appreciate and respect everyone that fights mma. You’ll never see me talk shit to any mma fighters (98% of the time, lol). Especially a fighter that comes to put on a show every time like zombie? Those r the fighters that u really really respect and appreciate. We’re lucky to have fighters like him. It was an honor to see both zombie and yair go to war, also with a crazy unexpected ko. Unfortunate for zombie but great comeback from yair.

KZ looks old as fuck in that pic.

Sucks they can't speak to eachother.

Imagine talking about a fight with the guy you just fought in a private setting like a hospital....That would be awesome.

After their "comraderie" during the fight, I'm surprised they're only sharing the hospital room and not a hospital bed.

Unbelievable fight and battle between these two warriors and the end was almost too unbelievable to accept. However, you don't run these type of fights back because the human brain would probably shut itself off before allowing two people to go through this type of strife again. Reason why rematches are never, ever, usually as good as the original. And yes, this did not add years to either of their lives.

They both managed to look retarded on that photo.

On a serious note, absolutely epic fight, gutted that Zombie didn’t win.

I want to thank both yair and zombie for this battle. They put there life’s on the line just to entertain us. This is the type of fight that you’ll never forget. Both fuckin warriors. This is why I appreciate and respect everyone that fights mma. You’ll never see me talk shit to any mma fighters (98% of the time, lol). Especially a fighter that comes to put on a show every time like zombie? Those r the fighters that u really really respect and appreciate. We’re lucky to have fighters like him. It was an honor to see both zombie and yair go to war, also with a crazy unexpected ko. Unfortunate for zombie but great comeback from yair.

You said it better that I could have. Agree 100%. One of the best fights I've ever seen. I had KZ up on the scorecard. Really felt bad for him. Gotta hand it to Yair though as he never gave up either.

This picture reminds me how hardcore the fighters and the sport is. They train hard af for months to leave it all out there for one night and hurt the other guy as bad as possible.
What's more epic than MMA?

Unbelievable fight and battle between these two warriors and the end was almost too unbelievable to accept. However, you don't run these type of fights back because the human brain would probably shut itself off before allowing two people to go through this type of strife again. Reason why rematches are never, ever, usually as good as the original. And yes, this did not add years to either of their lives.
Shogun/ Hendo bro, it can happen. Or the Alverez/ Chandler fights as another good example, Thompson/ Melendez as well or Maynard/ Edgar 2 and 3

Back