Kris Moutinho had his second UFC fight already?...

B-Level

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I knew the UFC was scheduling him a second bout as a thank you for being fed to O’Malley.

somehow the fight and result slipped past me despite having the intention of betting against moutinho.

but today when reviewing the Munhoz O‘malley announcement I noticed Moutinho already fought in March and got standing TKO’d by a 42 year old with a 8-6 record (2-5 UFC record)... in the first round, no less...the ufc definitely did their best job to bury the highlights so as little people as possible could see if they didn’t watch it live.

Wow, O’Malley’s stock takes another big hit... I can’t wait to see the odds on Munhoz to win by KO/TKO, I’m jumping all over that prop bet.

Yeah he got smoked easily by a guy supposedly not on O'Malley's level.

HauntingIckyEgg-size_restricted.gif

Ok? That really shouldn't have an effect on your betting though.....lol

Wtf why would mountinho impact your betting for or against O'Malley? It's not like the guy did anything to Sean when they fought. It's just a pretty irrelevant win for Sean in hindsight because Moutinho isn't a ufc level fighter..

I would think if you didn't think O'Malley was winning against Munhoz; you wouldn't base it at all off of the results of Kris Mountiho...

Wtf why would mountinho impact your betting for or against O'Malley? It's not like the guy did anything to Sean when they fought. It's just a pretty irrelevant win for Sean in hindsight because Moutinho isn't a ufc level fighter..

I would think if you didn't think O'Malley was winning against Munhoz; you wouldn't base it at all off of the results of Kris Mountiho...

I didn’t think Sean would beat Munhoz regardless but now that I saw Moutinho got smoked by a 42 year old can even quicker, I’ll feel better risking even more money on Munhoz now.

Yeah he got smoked easily by a guy supposedly not on O'Malley's level.

No offense to Mountinho, but the amount praise that he got for making it to the third round against O'Malley, who is totally unproven at the contender level, was ridiculous.

The guy was a last minute replacement who really shouldn't have been fighting in the UFC to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRT
I didn’t think Sean would beat Munhoz regardless but now that I saw Moutinho got smoked by a 42 year old can even quicker, I’ll feel better risking even more money on Munhoz now.

Munhoz is a shit match up for O'Malley. It could go down exactly like the Vera fight did. Pedro eating hard shots until he snaps O'Malley's leg with a low kick.

All of the excuse making about the Vera loss not being legit for O'Malley is hilarious now that Vera is top 5.

He said he wanted to bet against Moutinho in the second fight.

GOATinho was denied the right to be a warrior both times when he fought in the UFC

Munhoz is a great calf kicker which has gotta make things a little interesting, also has a steel chin and doesn't get deterred by big shots. Dom Cruz kind of mitigated his leg attacks with his movement and constant stance switching, I wonder if Sean can do something similar.

I like that O'Malley is testing himself against a dangerous guy again since the Chito fight.

O'malley doesn't take fights unless it's a favorable style matchup or much smaller guy. He picked Munhoz for a reason: he's another shorter, smaller guy like Paiva that he can pick apart from the outside. O'malley will never fight someone his own size, or a wrestler like Merab that can take him down and control him. He realized the best recipe for success in the UFC is do like Conor, Izzy and others did: be a weight class bigger than you're fighting in and cut tons of weight, and then handpick opponents that are small and could be fighting in a weight class below.

O'malley doesn't take fights unless it's a favorable style matchup or much smaller guy. He picked Munhoz for a reason: he's another shorter, smaller guy like Paiva that he can pick apart from the outside. O'malley will never fight someone his own size, or a wrestler like Merab that can take him down and control him. He realized the best recipe for success in the UFC is do like Conor, Izzy and others did: be a weight class bigger than you're fighting in and cut tons of weight, and then handpick opponents that are small and could be fighting in a weight class below.
I don't think he cares how they fight,he just fights low ranked guys cos of what he gets paid

Yup, lost it (dubious stoppage), and now got cut, he was brought to lose to O'malley and well, he signed for more than one fight if he was going to take a beating for it, then he took another beating.

Back