Krystof Jotko vs Adam Yandiev Added to UFC Moscow

Fake news. It was on wikipedia event page, but now that information is gone. Also yesterday i saw that Taisumov calls out Kevin Lee for all the shit he's saying about russian fighters
Kevin Lee wrecks him IMO he go outwrestled by prazeres i think

I think Jotko got this, im on Yandievs side but he isnt on the same level as Jotko. Adam has only fought cans(but looked impressive doing so). There are far better fighters in Russia that UFC could sign.

I think Jotko got this, im on Yandievs side but he isnt on the same level as Jotko. Adam has only fought cans(but looked impressive doing so). There are far better fighters in Russia that UFC could sign.
I don't follow M1 much, but at least the bridge between M1 and UFC isn't so big now. But since ACB may be going down soon, I really hope UFC gets some of their fighters. Kerimov, Berkhamov, Tumenov, Duraev, Agnaev, Yagshimuradov, Raisov and Abdulvakhabov are all better signings than Yandiev imo.

I don't think Yandiev has fought in sometime.

Interesting fight. If Jotko loses, I assume this would be his last fight.

This will be Yandiev's first fight in 3 years.

I will be going to this 100%, but I really hope Petr Yan, Mairbek Taisumov and possibly Rustam Khabilov/Islam Makhachev get added to this. It is just over 2 months away..

Nikita Krylov is also a welcome addition. Very welcome.

If only Alexandr Shabliy.. if only, and Roman Kopylov after a few title defenses.

Would like to see more Yan in the octagon, and especially Taisumov. It’s such a bummer about his visa.

I don't follow M1 much, but at least the bridge between M1 and UFC isn't so big now. But since ACB may be going down soon, I really hope UFC gets some of their fighters. Kerimov, Berkhamov, Tumenov, Duraev, Agnaev, Yagshimuradov, Raisov and Abdulvakhabov are all better signings than Yandiev imo.
Tumenov already had one go at, don’t know about others.

Would like to see more Yan in the octagon, and especially Taisumov. It’s such a bummer about his visa.
I think Yan is confirmed for Moscow, but I don't know about his opponent. Same with Ramazan Emeev.

Tumenov has had a shot, but he isn't even 27 yet. Still very young.

Krzystof Jotko said that USADA should check Adam Yandiev and laughs watching Yandiev's last fight (a lot of people in Russia said that this fight was fixed)

Adam Yandiev having a spot on this card is a digrace to the sport. He is not a good fighter even by local russian standarts and was actually accused for fixing fights for example against Pavel Voitov. Most likely he got that contract due to his money and connections (his father is a co-owner of M-1). Also he won't be able to pass USADA.

I expect Jotko to beat him easily. This fight is stupid because there are a lot of talented middleweights in russian promotions and out all of them they decided to sign this clown and put him against a ranked opponent. Now he's going to embarass russian MMA in front of his home crowd.

Interesting fight. Hope jotko is able to rebound with a win here

Back