KSW 40: Pudzianowski vs Jay Silva | Today | LIVE STREAM + discussion

I'm Polish, and still i'm rooting for Norman.

Gamer is super annoying

Wow the one commentator is awful. Saying Parke needs to tighten up his striking as he's boxing Gamrot up.

Lmao Gamrot with a low blow and eye poke already and the commentator trying to say Parke is playing it up. Piss off lol.

Really hope this doesn't end up going to decision. There'll be a shitload of whining if it does, regardless of who wins.

Good fight though, they're really fighting like they hate each other.

My wife hits harder than these guys

This commentator is an absolute clown. Watching on mute for the rest lol.

That looked blatant as hell to me.

No contest. Seriously, fuck Gamrot. That was a great fight without the dirty antics. He didn't even need to do it, I had him up in the first two rounds.

KSW is always bias and unprofessional. What a circus, that was an obvious DQ. Gamrot is a cheap MF'er.

No contest. Seriously, fuck Gamrot. That was a great fight without the dirty antics. He didn't even need to do it, I had him up in the first two rounds.

Agreed, that was heating up and he straight up gouges his eye

Didn’t even look like a punch just an open hand reaching out

Should have been a DQ. That was a very obvious and intentional eye poke, that was a bad one and the 2nd time Norman had been poked in the eye.

Norman got punched in the jaw after the fight by the other guy's cornerman, what a shitshow

1 low blow, and 2 game-changing eye pokes and the fighter gets absolutely no penalty. So frustrating to watch. Parke is the better fighter but has gotten screwed twice now.

Back