Borys Mańkowski vs Norman Parke
Fernando Rodrigues vs Satoshi Ishii
and more

LIVE STREAM:
DAZN in USA
kswtv.com everywhere
- 11 USD / 10 EUR / 9 GBP / 600 RUB
- ENG commentary, DVR, VOD (72h), Full HD

Dublin 6 PM, London 6 PM, New York 1 PM, Los Angeles 10 AM, Syndey 3 AM (+1), Tokyo 2 AM (+1), Rio de Janeiro 2 PM, Warsaw 7 PM

Phil de Fries (HW champ) vs Tomasz Narkun (LHW champ) for heavyweight title
Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Szymon Kołecki
Borys Mańkowski vs Norman Parke
Fernando Rodrigues vs Satoshi Ishii
and more

LIVE STREAM:
DAZN in USA
kswtv.com everywhere
- 11 USD / 10 EUR / 9 GBP / 600 RUB
- ENG commentary, DVR, VOD (72h), Full HD

Dublin 6 PM, London 6 PM, New York 1 PM, Los Angeles 10 AM, Syndey 3 AM (+1), Tokyo 2 AM (+1), Rio de Janeiro 2 PM, Warsaw 7 PM
Do you mind if I update this first post with a few more details and promote it?

Nice, I like these matches-ups!

Pudz v Kolecki. You will never see more strength inside a cage ever again. Been a fan of kolecki forever. He's my favorite lifter. I wonder if his grappling is any good. He definitely has some super mobility and strength through every position. I wonder how it transfers. Would like to see more of him fighting. Hopefully he wins injury free so we can see him again relatively soin.

If Narkun wins and becomes KSW champ champ (+ 2 wins over Khalidov) then he srsly has to get picked up by a bigger org. The guy is really good and the UFC desperately needs new LHWs! Bellator would be a nice choice as well.

Also, cool to see Ishii in Poland. Most guys aren't even aware a living legend of Judo is on the undercard...

1 hour left (kswtv.com). Well, it's a bit more since they have this useless long "interview" with the KSW owners at the beginning of every show.

Glad it starts at 2...still not home yet though, glad DAZN has replays but if its a 6 hour card I am fine with missing some of the undercard.

Nice English commentary audio right off the bat while the KSW owners talk to Polish tv.

Fight Network making it work in Canada. War Ishii! Also, I want Da Fries to win because KSW wants him to lose so bad lol

Quite ironic that Gralka missed weight as a personal trainer and nutritionist

You always can hear when a polish fighter is connected to the hooligan scene, when his dumb friends start singing stadium songs.

You always can hear when a polish fighter is connected to the hooligan scene, when his dumb friends start singing stadium songs.
Wish the hooligans stopped fighting after soccer games and all just joined / set up MMA clubs. We could have a free event every day. :p

Oh man, Marta took this fight on a few days notice, her last MMA fight was 6 years ago.
Owczarz and Chojnowska are from the same city and sparred a few times together. There is a reason why owczarz turned other replacements down for her. She has no ground game.

Btw. Owczarz is just a freak-fighter in my eyes.

Back