Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

lol... Did these losers actually show up to boo Kyle Rittenhouse?

<Grimes01>
Of course. It's not like they have jobs, or any sort of life. You think they'd rather be in the gym, or out "protesting" being soyboy whiny little bitches? <Fedor23>

I see how you got your dumbass belt...

Well that's kinda my joke that I made but thanks for playing along :)

But yeah.

College/university is all about standing out from the crowd, there's no better opportunity in life to show what you're all about than when you have a multi-year contract to do what you want to do.

my thought at first.
how does some guy, any guy or girl or s/he, become a paid speaker
for getting away with killing people innocent or not?

too bad Dahmer dieded, he could've taught that senior thesis program
at Columbia on the benefits of cannibalism.
please

Last edited:
College/university is all about standing out from the crowd, there's no better opportunity in life to show what you're all about than when you have a multi-year contract to do what you want to do.

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard in my entire life.

my thought at first.
how does some guy, any guy or girl or s/he, become a paid speaker
for getting away with killing people innocent or not?

Good post.

Someone does something dumb but sorta gets away with it, yeah, probably not the type you want to herald or revere.

What are you gonna ask them, "That was fucking dumb to put yourself in that situation, but at least you got out alive, can you explain morality to me?"

They have nothing to give at that point.

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard in my entire life.

Well, I mean, you obviously didn't go to college and are probably dumb as shit, so yeah, anything you read is gonna seem dumb as shit.

Hence your absolute lack of explanation or engagement.

Go to bed, multi-account holder.

Eh, he killed a couple of people who were trying to kill him.
It's pretty basic stuff IMO.

Lol, what kind of low IQ heckling is that? "Hey, guy who's not Charlie Kirk, can we just blurt out random things Charlie Kirk said with no context and pretend you said them?"

Ketanji Jackson literally is an affirmative action hire, Joe Biden specifically announced beforehand that he was nominating based on race and sex, and what the fuck does "talked some nonsense about George Floyd" mean? Yeah, surely it's "muh racism" if you don't idolize a fentanyl addicted home invader.

I suppose the bizarre, low IQ heckling is better than their usual "protesting" by looting stores and burning down Wendy's.

Truthfully I would have swung on the skin head looking dude for his over use of the N-word.

that said, Kyle ain’t the kind of person I’d back either. He seems like a little bitch that fist fights females but grabs a gun for a dude.
I don't agree with everything you said, but I can see your points.

That being said, he was attacked and defended himself.

That's not really the point of the thread.
Not sure if I agree with this.
He is famous/infamous because of the exact response he executed when his life was on the line. He killed people. It was deemed justifiable.
If he wants to share his life experience regarding this and people want to hear about it let him bang (bro).
I don't want to shoot anyone or deal with the ramifications if I did.
I don't think he needs to be held to a higher standard than other people.

He was unfairly bashed by media and got labeled a bunch of BS. But that doesn’t give him some kind talent to be a culture speaking talent person.

Not sure if I agree with this.
He is famous/infamous because of the exact response he executed when his life was on the line. He killed people. It was deemed justifiable.
If he wants to share his life experience regarding this and people want to hear about it let him bang (bro).
I don't want to shoot anyone or deal with the ramifications if I did.
I don't think he needs to be held to a higher standard than other people.

Sure, but this thread is more about his ability to speak in public.

He's a dumb kid who put himself in unnecessary danger, defended himself, and then got tried. Because it was deemed justifiable, he's now a celebrity speaker?

Its not a realistic or sensible scenario, so no wonder he's floundering.

Sure, but this thread is more about his ability to speak in public.

He's a dumb kid who put himself in unnecessary danger, defended himself, and then got tried. Because it was deemed justifiable, he's now a celebrity speaker?

Its not a realistic or sensible scenario, so no wonder he's floundering.
there's people speaking in public because they heard a rock telling them to do so.
this guy has a more interesting story than most public speakers.
it's a very realistic scenario in america.

Back