Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Ironically, @Ares Black and you never used to show your faces in the War Room until after the election. So good for us, you both will disapear from here once your excitement fromt he election has worn off.

Lucky us, you've absolutely embarrassed yourself in this thread.
I have been occasionally popping in for years, Sherbro. As a year-old account you can be forgiven for not knowing that.

This year I started posting in here regularly in the month leading up to the election. And I sure am glad I did.
It has been absolutely hilarious!

Last edited:
Imagine being on trial for something you shouldn't be punished for, and your jury consists of people like Oxy. Life is scary as fuck because of people like him.

Imagine being on trial for something you shouldn't be punished for, and your jury consists of people like Oxy. Life is scary as fuck because of people like him.
You’re gonna be okay, tiger.

What a rational, thoughtful thing to say. It’s a shame lunatics like me are around to protest your calls for violence.
He's just a rational, thoughtful guy.

And apparently a very skilled street fighter as well!

A true renaissance man.

Name their names or it didnt happen.
Can someone name the girl Rittenhouse attacked? The one he jumped
That's some interesting logic.... Why the fuck would I know the names of the children he raped that he served prison time for? And although I don't know her name either, not do I condone that, those two acts are on a completely different level. And you're a sick cuck fuck if you think otherwise. What is your main account screename?

What in the fuck are you talking about?
Well, it would be extremely easy to beat the fuck out of me, right?

The only people who could easily beat the fuck out of me are professional fighters or very skilled street fighters.

Ergo, you must be a very skilled street fighter.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/gun-coffee-brand-maga-royalty-194204352.html

The far right thought it had found the ideal breakfast beverage company. Then it took a big sip of Black Rifle Coffee and checked the news.

For years, Black Rifle Coffee Company has been at the vanguard of an emerging conservative coffee movement. Customers can start their day with a “Thin Blue Line” Keurig cup, or wind down with a nice mug of “Combat Cocoa.” This isn’t coffee for WIMPS and CIVILIANS, the company’s branding implies; it’s TACTICAL CAFFEINATION for OPERATORS.

But not even that branding has been enough to save BRCC from attacks by its far-right former fans, who accuse the company of being inadequately militant because it declined to sponsor a teenager accused of murdering Black Lives Matter protesters.

BRCC’s trouble began shortly after accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse was bailed out of jail last week. Rittenhouse is accused of shooting three people (two of them fatally) at a Black Lives Matter protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin earlier this year. Rittenhouse, 17, became a hero of the militant far right, especially of groups like the Proud Boys that openly lust for violence against the left.

Shortly after supporters posted Rittenhouse’s $2 million bail, the host of a conservative podcast that partners with BRCC tweeted a picture of Rittenhouse in a BRCC shirt. The picture, plus its caption (“Kyle Rittenhouse drinks the best coffee in America”) led viewers to believe BRCC was partnering with Rittenhouse.

That wasn’t the case, BRCC clarified this weekend. In a video, the company’s CEO Evan Hafer stated that BRCC had not and would not sponsor Rittenhouse.
What is the point of this? Someone with a podcast sponsored by BRCC tweeted about Kyle's release, and they asked him to to take it down and said they didn't support Kyle.

Back