Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Well, it would be extremely easy to beat the fuck out of me, right?

The only people who could easily beat the fuck out of me are professional fighters or very skilled street fighters.

Ergo, you must be a very skilled street fighter.
Again, what in the fuck are you talking about

I defend every single person’s right, regardless of criminal history, to not be harmed by others. I see a clearer cut case of self-defense for Rittenhouse’s victims than for Rittenhouse.
That's so sweet of you. I personally don't give a fuck about what happens to anyone that's ever inappropriately touched a child.

That's so sweet of you. I personally don't give a fuck about what happens to anyone that's ever inappropriately touched a child.
Have you considered a career in breakdancing? You’re a pretty hard spinner.

Again, what in the fuck are you talking about
In another thread you expressed the opinion that it would be extremely easy to beat me up. I'm skeptical, but I'll take your word for it.

What Rittenhouse's victims did before they were murdered is completely irrelevant to the discussion, but I'm also pretty sure you have no idea what the circumstances of the crime were.

Was he actually a child molester, or did he have an underage girlfriend? I'm not saying either of those things are ok, but neither of them is punishable by death.

Oh, you don't know? Shocking.

Pretty telling how quickly this thread becomes a ghost town when you don’t fall for gun-toters’ leading questions or erupt into an emotional outburst.

That's some interesting logic.... Why the fuck would I know the names of the children he raped that he served prison time for? And although I don't know her name either, not do I condone that, those two acts are on a completely different level. And you're a sick cuck fuck if you think otherwise. What is your main account screename?
You seem to know so much about him you would think you wouldve learned a little about the victims that you care so much about.
How old was he and how old were these little children? Or do you not know that either?

Pretty telling how quickly this thread becomes a ghost town when you don’t fall for gun-toters’ leading questions or erupt into an emotional outburst.

LOL. You embarrassed yourself. You got so pathetic you actually called for help from Ares and tried to get help from Jack V. You're uninformed and uniformed people usually shouldn't give opinions. Maybe you should call more of your comrades to bail you out.

Was he actually a child molester, or did he have an underage girlfriend? I'm not saying either of those things are ok, but neither of them is punishable by death.

He raped multiple boys under age 10. And yes, child rape has a history of being a capital offense in America. A 2008 SCOTUS decision seems to now prohibit it, but it's still on the books in some states as well as the US military.

LOL. You embarrassed yourself. You got so pathetic you actually called for help from Ares and tried to get help from Jack V. You're uninformed and uniformed people usually shouldn't give opinions. Maybe you should call more of your comrades to bail you out.
Called for help? I merely named them as forum posters I find to be logical and morally sound. Ares chimed in on his own accord.

I wouldn't call Kyle exactly a hero but he had all the justification needed to defend himself against a mob trying to attack him and any person in that situation would have the right to defend themselves to the same extent.

bingo, simple as that.

and get this...this is caught on video...the assault.

but alas, some idiots will never change their minds. they are committed to the narrative, 100 percent.

bingo, simple as that.

and get this...this is caught on video...the assault.

but alas, some idiots will never change their minds. they are committed to the narrative, 100 percent.
Yup it's a clear cut case of self-defence and I guess what rubs these people the wrong way is because Kyle didn't happen to share their political beliefs... But hey, it's totally cool to gang up and try to jump a guy with a rifle.

There was more than one shooting. The first guy got 4 rounds.

I'll have to check again, but the reporter that was there said Rittenhouse only fired 3 rounds.

But Rittenhouse fired until pedo stopped coming at him - that's what we teach police to do - and then stopped firing.

Back