Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

How much can one poster humiliate themself in a thread? Always associated his name with being a crap porter but his performance in here has taken it to a whole new level
He's a "special" guy. He once insulted me until I explained to him I was agreeing with him. He then acted as if I was playing mind tricks on him. I stopped interacting with him after that.

Reminds me of the scene in the classic movie, Manhunter, where Jack Crawford and Will Graham are discussing Francis Dolarhyde, the serial killer known as The Tooth Fairy/Red Dragon.

Graham, "This all started from an abused child. A battered infant. There's something terrible about..."

Crawford, "You feel sorry for this guy, Will?"

Graham, "As a child? Absolutely, my heart bleeds for him. Someone took an innocent kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult he's irredeemable. He butchers entire families to fulfil trivial fantasies. As an adult, I think someone should blow the sick fuck out of his socks. Do I make you uncomfortable, Jack?"

(Crawford adjusts his tie, says nothing)
Spot on. Appreciate you acknowledging that distinction instead of trying to twist it into pretzels like others here.

He was the 3rd person shot by Rittenhouse, and the sole survivor of the shooting. He aimed an illegal gun at Rittenhouse, but did not pull the trigger. Rittenhouse shot him once in the arm, which badly mangled Grosskreutz's right bicep.
That's kind of a nice way of putting it.

He pretended to surrender without throwing his firearm away. When rittenhouse took his attention off him, he aimed his gun and rushed and rittenhouse quickly shot him in the arm as GG pointed his gun at rittenhouse head.

"Could not" pull the trigger would be more accurate as his arm got shot before he could. It was pretty obvious in the video he was about to try. And his social media posts after where he flat out said he was about to empty his glock into rittenhouse confirm it.

HomeCheese claims he refuses to watch the video because it's "snuff", but in reality, it's apparent to anyone watching the video evidence rittenhouse acted only in self defense. Lol

He pretended to surrender without throwing his firearm away. When rittenhouse took his attention off him, he aimed his gun and rushed and rittenhouse quickly shot him in the arm as GG pointed his gun at rittenhouse head.

"Could not" pull the trigger would be more accurate as his arm got shot before he could. It was pretty obvious in the video he was about to try. And his social media posts after where he flat out said he was about to empty his glock into rittenhouse confirm it.

HomeCheese claims he refuses to watch the video because it's "snuff", but in reality, it's apparent to anyone watching the video evidence rittenhouse acted only in self defense. Lol
That's a more detailed version than I gave him. Was just trying to give him a quick rundown. It still seems like he hesitated to me. Maybe he wasn't a proficient marksman. I don't know. Rushing while aiming a gun is dumb. If that's a guy who actually knows what he's doing, Rittenhouse is dead. Which would have been a shame, given his youth. I just hope he doesn't turn into another George Zimmerman type shit head from here on out...

1: @Loiosh is not a right winger or aligned with the right. I wouldn't even call him a liberal. He seems like a leftist to me. I'll let him confirm or deny if he identifies that way, but he's firmly on the left in the War Room.

I have no idea what I am. The ideas I feel strongly about are definitely leftist, but I don't see them that way, I think of them as human. Just trying to avoid being evil.

I really dislike Rittenhouse but the moment that really sold self defense for me was the moment he lowered his rifle when the other guy lowered his pistol. Imagine the situation he was in and all that adrenaline, it showed a lot of discipline. And it changed GG from someone trying to bring down an "active shooter" into someone attempting murder.

I really dislike Rittenhouse but the moment that really sold self defense for me was the moment he lowered his rifle when the other guy lowered his pistol. Imagine the situation he was in and all that adrenaline, it showed a lot of discipline. And it changed GG from someone trying to bring down an "active shooter" into someone attempting murder.

Yeah realistically he was quite controlled with that gun. Plenty of grown men wouldn't have acted with the restraint or even bothered to try run from Rosenbaum

It's even worse when you consider GG's story was "I was there as a paramedic to help people using paramedic skills"

A guy gets shot and obviously needs medical attention, Rittenhouse runs by saying he is turning himself in to the cops and starts running towards the very visible line of cops in military vehicles. Instead of running to use his paramedic skills on the injured man 20 feet away, GG hears folks yelling "don't let him get to the cops! Kill him", pulls his gun visibly on camera and starts running a football field length down the street to chase rittenhouse to get him before he can turn himself in to the police.

And his testimony got shredded. His statement to the police that night was that he didn't chase rittenhouse and only pulled his gun when rittenhouse started shooting at those attacking him. Unless I am mistaken, He also actually had the gall to change his story and say his goal was to protect rittenhouse from those attacking him LOL

He was trying to sound all smart and knowledgeable in paramedic stuff by saying a skateboard blow is blunt force trauma and that he had seen many blunt force trauma deaths from less and wanted to protect kyle and the prosecutor assistant facepalmed. By trying to backpeddle and look good, he inadvertently said "yes kyle was being attacked with deadly force by Huber "

I may rewatch the cross for shits and giggles later if I am bored. Because it was a comedy and easily the most entertaining part of trial.

You know it's bad when news sources like The young turks issue retraction and apology for completely reporting what happened wrong because....well they never watched the video and now know they fell for a pushed a narrative that was a lie. Kind of like homecheese here, who claims he refuses to watch the video because it's "snuff" but also claims he knows what happened because he feelings tell him so lol

I agree a thousand percent it should be illegal, and at a meta level I blame Rittenhouse because I'm certain if he hadn't had a gun there wouldn't have been an incident.
I can see how this seems plausible but I would counter that Rosenbaum was so unhinged he would have found another target with a firearm to attack and pushed it until he was shot. Rosenbaum is the key to the incident, not Rittenhouse.

Agreed

Reminds me of the scene in the classic movie, Manhunter, where Jack Crawford and Will Graham are discussing Francis Dolarhyde, the serial killer known as The Tooth Fairy/Red Dragon.

Graham, "This all started from an abused child. A battered infant. There's something terrible about..."

Crawford, "You feel sorry for this guy, Will?"

Graham, "As a child? Absolutely, my heart bleeds for him. Someone took an innocent kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult he's irredeemable. He butchers entire families to fulfil trivial fantasies. As an adult, I think someone should blow the sick fuck out of his socks. Do I make you uncomfortable, Jack?"

(Crawford adjusts his tie, says nothing)

It's easier to build strong children than to heal broken men.

Last edited:
Kyle is trending again on twatter. I would post some tweets, but damn, I just got banned again. Anyway, some lefties are calling him a murderer still and can’t seem to accept the jury’s verdict.

so, this comes on the heels of Floyd’s family suing Kanye for defamation for saying that he died of an overdose. Not totally true, but it’s hard to defame someone that held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a robbery. But the media and people like the above have been defaming kyle who was found not guilty of any crime, let alone, murder. So why isn’t he suing them?

wow, that was a quick ban. It was supposed to be 12 hours. Not sure if it was a Rittenhouse comment or arguing with some twat about police that got me reported. Maybe @brackis1 is on Twitter reporting everyone there

so, this comes on the heels of Floyd’s family suing Kanye for defamation for saying that he died of an overdose. Not totally true, but it’s hard to defame someone that held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a robbery. But the media and people like the above have been defaming kyle who was found not guilty of any crime, let alone, murder. So why isn’t he suing them?

wow, that was a quick ban. It was supposed to be 12 hours. Not sure if it was a Rittenhouse comment or arguing with some twat about police that got me reported. Maybe @brackis1 is on Twitter reporting everyone there

I \f it was me, I'd sue the shit out of this ignorant bitch

Back