KZ should either fight Cub, or Pettis.

Now way bro. I thought Dennis was a steel test for his first fight back after 3 years gone. I think he finishes cub, no problem. Well, not that easily, but he gets the job done.

And I like a KZ/Stpehens match up. upper dnagerous fight for KZ, but he should pull it out.

But I NEED to watch KZ/Max. I just know he cn finish him.

I think you're overestimating KZ at the moment. Huge win but was getting caught. Cub and especially Holloway have leagues better striking than Bermudez. KZ needs abother tune up fight or 2 before hopping right into the Top 5.[/QUOTE]

I was expecting a not as sharp Zombie, and expected him to look rusty in the 1st round. Bro, he's been gone for 3 years. I think you're really underrating KZ. The guy's stand up has improved leaps and bounds, and really has a solid boxing game, and his chin is great now. Also, his ground game might be the best in the division.

About Cub, I really think you're hyping him up, since the Choi win. Great win, but Cub has always played into the Zombie's hand, IMO, and I always thought he was a W for KZ. Max was always an unknown for me, because at the time, he wasn't really that high profile, but even now, I think KZ would wear him out.

I think you're overestimating KZ at the moment. Huge win but was getting caught. Cub and especially Holloway have leagues better striking than Bermudez. KZ needs abother tune up fight or 2 before hopping right into the Top 5.

I was expecting a not as sharp Zombie, and expected him to look rusty in the 1st round. Bro, he's been gone for 3 years. I think you're really underrating KZ. The guy's stand up has improved leaps and bounds, and really has a solid boxing game, and his chin is great now. Also, his ground game might be the best in the division.[/QUOTE]

He's been gone 3 years. He gets 1 win against a chinny albeit very tough Bermudez and you're telling me he finishes Holloway?

Would be a way better fight than Pettis.

And I think Swanson beats him if they fight right now. That's why he needs a better match up. And that would be one, while still being against a top fighter.

No way. You actually think Lamas would be a better fight than Pettis? Are you nuts? I think Lamas is overrated as hell, and basic as fuck. That's not a fight that has me worried for KZ, at all. I've always thought KZ would beat Cub. Like KZ, Cub's reckless on the feet sometimes, but KZ has the better grappling, and can take him down, and submit him, without a doubt. KZ has the best grappling in the division.

KZ should fight Pettis so Pettis will lose and drop down again and fight his brother Sergio.

I was expecting a not as sharp Zombie, and expected him to look rusty in the 1st round. Bro, he's been gone for 3 years. I think you're really underrating KZ. The guy's stand up has improved leaps and bounds, and really has a solid boxing game, and his chin is great now. Also, his ground game might be the best in the division.

He's been gone 3 years. He gets 1 win against a chinny albeit very tough Bermudez and you're telling me he finishes Holloway?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I've always thought KZ beats anyone in the division, not named Aldo, and even in that fight, Aldo really couldn't do anything to him. I wish he didn't hurt his shoulder, otherwise he might have beaten a broken foot, Aldo. Not saying he did so great against Aldo, but he landed some nice shots on him for hte breif time they fought, and did much better than I thought. His boxing and size is really tough to deal with in the divison, and no one wants to go to the ground with him.

Trust me, I'm not hyped on him because of this win alone. I've always maintained he's the 2nd best in the division, after Aldo. I think he can finish Max, and this fight isn't what makes me think this. Max wouldn't even be interim if KZ was fighting all this time. Imagine how much better KZ would be if he was constantly fighting.

I dont know Cub is looking much better then I thought he would, it would be a great fight. So would Stephens. Max after he loses to Aldo imo.

Yep, both fights are great.

if he doesnt move his head vs yair its the roop fight all over again
tumblr_mj9mkmxG0S1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

That was ages ago, and his boxing has improved a ton since then. I remember all the haters would bring that shit up when he was about to face Dustin. Then he dominated the shit out of him lmao.

KZ has improved to elite status since the WEC, and it's honestly amazed me how much better he got.

He's been gone 3 years. He gets 1 win against a chinny albeit very tough Bermudez and you're telling me he finishes Holloway?

Yes. I've always thought KZ beats anyone in the division, not named Aldo, and even in that fight, Aldo really couldn't do anything to him. I wish he didn't hurt his shoulder, otherwise he might have beaten a broken foot, Aldo. Not saying he did so great against Aldo, but he landed some nice shots on him for hte breif time they fought, and did much better than I thought. His boxing and size is really tough to deal with in the divison, and no one wants to go to the ground with him.

Trust me, I'm not hyped on him because of this win alone. I've always maintained he's the 2nd best in the division, after Aldo. I think he can finish Max, and this fight isn't what makes me think this. Max wouldn't even be interim if KZ was fighting all this time. Imagine how much better KZ would be if he was constantly fighting.[/QUOTE]

His UFC wins are Poirer, Bermudez, Hominids, and Leonard Garcia. He was KO'ed by George Roop. He's had a 3 year lay off. And you're still telling me that he beats Edgar, Holloway, and Cub no problem? I'm not interested in the fighter he could have been if he hadn't done his military service. I'm trying to figure out if you seriously believe that he is number 2 right now.

Trust me, I'm not hyped on him because of this win alone. I've always maintained he's the 2nd best in the division, after Aldo. I think he can finish Max, and this fight isn't what makes me think this. Max wouldn't even be interim if KZ was fighting all this time. Imagine how much better KZ would be if he was constantly fighting.

His UFC wins are Poirer, Bermudez, Hominids, and Leonard Garcia. He was KO'ed by George Roop. He's had a 3 year lay off. And you're still telling me that he beats Edgar, Holloway, and Cub no problem? I'm not interested in the fighter he could have been if he hadn't done his military service. I'm trying to figure out if you seriously believe that he is number 2 right now.[/QUOTE]

When the fuck did I say, no problem? And that's a sick ass resume. You completely forget how him knocking out Hominick was a complete upset, and Mark was an elite FW back then. You're downplaying the shit out of him. I'm not sure he beats Frankie, but I know for sure he can beat and even finish Max. And Cub isn't that great lol.

Also, the Roop fight was ages ago, dip shit. He's improved so much since then. You're one of those :eek::eek::eek:s that always bring up Rumble's losses at WW, huh? I bet you are. You're a dork.

His UFC wins are Poirer, Bermudez, Hominids, and Leonard Garcia. He was KO'ed by George Roop. He's had a 3 year lay off. And you're still telling me that he beats Edgar, Holloway, and Cub no problem?

When the fuck did I say, no problem? And that's a sick ass resume. You completely forget how him knocking out Hominick was a complete upset, and Mark was an elite FW back then. You're downplaying the shit out of him. I'm not sure he beats Frankie, but I know for sure he can beat and even finish Max. And Cub isn't that great lol.

Also, the Roop fight was ages ago, dip shit. He's improved so much since then. You're one of those :eek::eek::eek:s that always bring up Rumble's losses at WW, huh? I bet you are. You're a dork.

:eek::eek::eek:, Dip Shit, and Dork huh? Tough stuff man. Definitely take you a lot more seriously now. Anyway it's not a bad resume but you said he is the second best in the division behind Aldo. So that means he beats Frankie. I find it hard to believe he beats anyone inside the Top 5 with the exception of Stephen's right now. I think you give him 1 or 2 more tune up fights and then unleash him on the elite. That's all I said.

Oliveras a safer fight, and it raises rank. Dont rush him

:eek::eek::eek:, Dip Shit, and Dork huh? Tough stuff man. Definitely take you a lot more seriously now. Anyway it's not a bad resume but you said he is the second best in the division behind Aldo. So that means he beats Frankie. I find it hard to believe he beats anyone inside the Top 5 with the exception of Stephen's right now. I think you give him 1 or 2 more tune up fights and then unleash him on the elite. That's all I said.

OK, fair enough. And I apologize for calling you that. I got carried away. I'm just a huge KZ fan, and took it too personal. My fault. But again, I'm not saying he for sure beats Edgar, but Frankie's a bit older, so that could work in KZ's favor. To be completely honest, I'd still favor Frankie, so OK, I consider him the 3rd best in the division. And I really do think he could beat Aldo in the rematch, so when I say 2nd best, I'm more so going off his potential to beat anyone in the division.

I really think he could be the best. It all just depends on the roll of the dice here, and there. But yeah, I apologize for calling you those names. I was an ass hole for that.

An appointment with one Ricardo Lamas is in order.

OK, fair enough. And I apologize for calling you that. I got carried away. I'm just a huge KZ fan, and took it too personal. My fault. But again, I'm not saying he for sure beats Edgar, but Frankie's a bit older, so that could work in KZ's favor. To be completely honest, I'd still favor Frankie, so OK, I consider him the 3rd best in the division. And I really do think he could beat Aldo in the rematch, so when I say 2nd best, I'm more so going off his potential to beat anyone in the division.

I really think he could be the best. It all just depends on the roll of the dice here, and there. But yeah, I apologize for calling you those names. I was an ass hole for that.

Now worries man. I'd have done the same for BJ in his prime. I get where you're coming from and for sure KZ has got a super bright future. I mean he's 29 and got plenty of fight left. I just think he should build a streak and gain some momentum. Otherwise you risk getting thrown into it with dudes that have been fighting at an elite level while you were out for 3 years. You may think Cub plays into a KZ war but Cub bangs and is a legit black belt in BJJ. Fights like those go either way and if there is even the tiniest bit of rust it'll get exposed. KZ should (T)KO Olievera or UD or Sub Stephens first. Gain momentum win a war with Cub or Lamas then use that to get his title shot.

Now worries man. I'd have done the same for BJ in his prime. I get where you're coming from and for sure KZ has got a super bright future. I mean he's 29 and got plenty of fight left. I just think he should build a streak and gain some momentum. Otherwise you risk getting thrown into it with dudes that have been fighting at an elite level while you were out for 3 years. You may think Cub plays into a KZ war but Cub bangs and is a legit black belt in BJJ. Fights like those go either way and if there is even the tiniest bit of rust it'll get exposed. KZ should (T)KO Olievera or UD or Sub Stephens first. Gain momentum win a war with Cub or Lamas then use that to get his title shot.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I want him to fight at least 2 more times before challenging for a belt, and Cub is definitely a hard task, I just personally think he's a good match up for KZ. But overall, yeah, I do agree with you general sentiment. Glad we're on the same page, and no hard feelings, or beef. I can respect a fight fan with a level head when I see one. You know how the fanboyism can get you sometimes lol.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I want him to fight at least 2 more times before challenging for a belt, and Cub is definitely a hard task, I just personally think he's a good match up for KZ. But overall, yeah, I do agree with you general sentiment. Glad we're on the same page, and no hard feelings, or beef. I can respect a fight fan with a level head when I see one. You know how the fanboyism can get you sometimes lol.

With a name like mine you have to be a tiny bit of a fan boy. So I get it. What do you think about KZ vs Korean Super Boy?

Back