LA Times: Conor on 12/30 card is still possible

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Per Dana

If not March in Vegas is a good bet

VJnQGkF.png

Conor was pretty open about his cardio issues after the floyd fight you'd think he'd take more time to sort that out and have his first christmas with his son

Conor was pretty open about his cardio issues after the floyd fight you'd think he'd take more time to sort that out and have his first christmas with his son

Agreed
But if they make the right offer, Conor is a businessman & needs to consider it.

If Frankie NYC calls it, I’m betting the house

If Frankie NYC calls it, I’m betting the house

Against me?
;)

PS ... I actually did not call anything
But i will say, I think it would be dumb for DW to even hint it might occur unless there was a decent shot. It would make whatever fight they put look secondary.

Against me?
;)

PS ... I actually did not call anything
But i will say, I think it would be dumb for DW to even hint it might occur unless there was a decent shot. It would make whatever fight they put look secondary.
Haha. No. In favor!!! You’re the best poster in this shit. No pun

To be fair right now I am in shock they are making Till vs Wonderboy. What a fuckin dope fight!!! Till is fucked

its happening and thats from a convo i had with Conor 2 days ago

A title defence or Nate?

I am only interested if its Tony. If its Nate 3 or Pauline the boxer then its BS and I have no interest.

If its Tony for december 30th, then thats awesome! and I hope so. Tony needs the so called undisputed belt, he is a real champ.

He's currently round Las vegas taking sniff, anyone who thinks he's gunna take a fight on less than 8 weeks notice is delusional lol.

Back