Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

And my first post is verified by at least one or more posters in this thread.

Yes there is a very small number of people that actually have some kind of medical or mental imbalance that will make them actually feel like they are "in the wrong body". When they are adults they and their doctors can experiment on them to try and find away to treat this.

Kids should get nothing like blockers or most especially surgery.

Biological men do not belong in women's sports or bathrooms or locker rooms. That is pre op. If they go as far as an adult to surgery to fake being female then we can talk about with good cause about them using the women's facilities such as bathrooms.

Women's sports post op will be a issue also. I think the advantage is still to great.

Certain women (and a very small and rare number of men)what attention and will do anything to get it even sacrificing their own children. This is a sickness that often results in criminal child abuse and should be treated that way.

Really? What's the point of the article?

The most kids who have gender issues grow out of it by the time they're adults? But are pushed into the treatment by insane parents and activist medical professions pushing agendas?

Did I miss something?

I see you were unable to address any the points...

Not shocking. Because the refute those articles would make you look like a huge asshole.

The whole part of the article... Which you didn't read.
10508_2024_2817_Fig2_HTML.png

At most.... 2% of the population have life long gender dysphoria. While 19% have adolescence issues which disappear as adults.

You'd think this was a good development... but no. Cult members don't like when someone leaves the group.

You arent capable of honest discourse. The point of the study had nothing to do with parents pushing their kids into anything. It was an identifying study of what percentage of gender discontent exists in kids, and what percentage of kids will develop into clinical gender dysphoria. The authors NEVER contended that there's no such thing as trans kids or whatever. I literally cited what the authors said, and you've been ranting with your own personal agenda ever since.

We generally like to read Lolz.

"The authors conclude that the wish to be of the other sex is a relatively common phenomenon during normal adolescent development. The results provide new insights into different developmental patterns of gender non-contentedness in the general population. Knowledge on gender-related issues, so far, was mainly based on studies in clinical groups of patients seeking care for gender dysphoria and the associated distress, whereas this new study focuses on gender non-contentedness in the general population.

The researchers emphasize that while for the majority of adolescent participants their gender-related questions seem to be compatible with normal development, the study also suggests that a small proportion might progress into clinically relevant gender dysphoria and require appropriate care."

Note the distinction in their own conclusions between "gender non-contentedness" and "clinically relevant gender dysphoria." That's because the authorts of this study recognized they are two different things. They were examining what percentage of kids are likely to actually have gender dysphoria as opposed to being discontent with their gender as a tentative symptom of another problem. This actually helps in treating gender dysphoria, it doesn't disprove its existence as that was never the authors' contention.

On a sidenote, I found it pretty hilarious in that Google searching for this study gave me a really robust list of religious publications heralding it as evidence of the validity of God's work.
Now imagine a normal phenomenon (gender non-contendedness in youth) in the context of the current gender-focused climate that seeks to actually celebrate this stuff… telling boys that they can be girls and vice versa is obviously going to do more harm than good, and kids going through normal growing pains have suffered due to this inorganic push to normalize mental illness.

Now this is a funny little meltdown
yeah mocking your obsession with trans dick is me having a meltdown
<{1-11}>

This is the chuddo response every time I mock and ridicule you "meltdown! you're having a meltdown! I'm not owned you're totally owned and having a meltdown!!"

Carry on. Add another 20 pages to the record documenting your obsession with trans dick. I'm so totally owned and having a meltdown

{<jordan}

You'd think this was a good development... but no. Cult members don't like when someone leaves the group.
This is pretty interesting in particular, because reality is the opposite of what you've said here. No one gets mad at detransitioners. No one wants to take that freedom away from people. That's YOUR position. If someone feels that gender affirming medical treatment isn't right for them, they're free to stop at any point. There is no mandate that they follow through with it. YOU are the one that wants to take gender affirming care away from people (hilarious how selective you are about that though - you want to take away gender affirming care but you probably don't want TRT and hair loss treatment to be illegal eh??). So its pretty bizarre of you to make the statement that you did. There is no cult. You are the cultist that wants to take freedom and choice away from people.

No one did... Most people didn't give a fuck what adults decide to do in their lives.

But people started paying attention when the Activists and some Medical Officials started to go after kids early and indoctrinate them while they were still moldable.

I don't know what percentage of trannies are just confused and which ones are legit trannies, but trannies do exist and they are all not fucked up confused people.

As i said before, as long as trannies don't infringe on others people rights i tend not to be bothered by the subject which seems to be extremely blown out of proportion due to social media.

But that's not what the science says, or what the scientists themselves said. What they said was that among the small percentage of gender-confused kids, some will progress to gender dysphoria and some have other problems. This is also not at all a controversial contention. Their study suggested 4% of kids will progress to clinical gender dysphoria. For the US, that's nearly 3 million kids. These dingleberries in here are going to suggest that those 3 million kids (a percentage verified by the cited study) will also just eventually
grow out of it.

Ill take your word for it because its not a topic that interests me much, i wanted to comment on the fact that right wingers are obsessed with trannies and make them to be much a bigger issue than it is.

Demanding left wingers participate in your weird fetish is a new low.

yeah mocking your obsession with trans dick is me having a meltdown
<{1-11}>

This is the chuddo response every time I mock and ridicule you "meltdown! you're having a meltdown! I'm not owned you're totally owned and having a meltdown!!"

Carry on. Add another 20 pages to the record documenting your obsession with trans dick. I'm so totally owned and having a meltdown

{<jordan}

Posters like these two geeks don't seem smart enough to see the irony of them defending trans people....... by using being attracted to trans people as an insult.

Ill take your word for it because its not a topic that interests me much, i wanted to comment on the fact that right wingers are obsessed with trannies and make them to be much a bigger issue than it is.
Children’s cartoons are introducing trans characters to kids, and I’m pretty sure that’s not being driven by right wingers.

We also have educators openly calling for this topic to be introduced to young kids… most of the “right wing” response is simply in response to the above.

You dont have to take my word, though. I posted the feedback of the actual authors. I agree with the rest. This thread is just another testament to how much tranny-brain they suffer from.

That's because creepy Joe and the democrats are pushing on people.

They are using the justice system to force students and parents to allow boys and men into girls and women's. Sports and private areas.

This is a problem that needs to be fought against.

Children’s cartoons are introducing trans characters to kids, and I’m pretty sure that’s not being driven by right wingers. We also have educators openly calling for this topic to be introduced to young kids… most of the “right wing” response is simply in response to the above.

The first characters I ever saw crossdress were Bugs Bunny and Tom from Tom and Jerry. Performative crossdressing.

Never been a crossdresser and there wasnt some weird epidemic of crossdressing kids. Also the only cultural hysteria from the early cartoon drag performers ever came from the religious nutters.

Sorry society is more generally accepting of things that make you feel weird.

The first characters I ever saw crossdress were Bugs Bunny and Tom from Tom and Jerry. Performative crossdressing.

Never been a crossdresser and there wasnt some weird epidemic of crossdressing kids. Also the only cultural hysteria from the early cartoon drag performers ever came from the religious nutters.

Sorry society is more generally accepting of things that make you feel weird.
What a pathetic attempt to conflate slapstick humor with genuine mental illness.

You and I rarely agree on topics, but I’ve never known you to debase yourself like this…

Also, it’s not “making me feel weird” it’s needlessly confusing kids about their gender and who they are as developing people FFS.

Posters like these two geeks don't seem smart enough to see the irony of them defending trans people....... by using being attracted to trans people as an insult.

"Why do you care?!!? You must want to fuck one!!!"

Its the best they can do because they don't really care about the issue. The goal is to feel superior to you, not defend trans people.

Back